Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
Azrael the alicorn
Group Admin

Not because is actually good, is the exact opposite of a good movie. The matter is: do you think that EQG deserve that we give it any kind of emotion, good or bad?

Thats a good question I don't know the answer for

Azrael the alicorn
Group Admin

2354556 Neither do i. EQG sucks so bad that i've started to think that maybe should just be ignored.
Of course ignore it is not as funny than torn it into pieces. :trixieshiftright:

2354510 We did it's because it's our observation and our's alone.....

Azrael the alicorn
Group Admin

2365030 Mhm, i guess that EQG should be ignored if it was aknowledged as a crap of a movie and a pile of shit on the FIM myth by everyone in the fandom. But because there are drones who think that EQG is good (oh shit crap sorry, i meant to say: Not that bad, as some drones would say) i think that it deserve to have an opposite force to face the brainwashed fans of EQG.

2369467 Well that's because Eq girls are (no matter how crappy) still came from MLP which is awesome yet the new character themselves are a little off if you ask me......

Azrael the alicorn
Group Admin

2370400 So is more than enough attach the logo of something good and even the crappiest thing can become kinda of good? :facehoof:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7