Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Azrael the alicorn
Group Admin

After having saw'd the review/debate between the Nostalgia Critic and Angry Joe about Man Of Steel and i was wondering:
Should the two sides (Non-drones and drones) try to do something like that and try to get to an agreement.
Of course i have doubts that such thing could work (at plenty), but i was wondering what do you guys thinks. Should be done or not? If not, why? And if yes, who you want to be the chosen one on both sides?

What is there to debate? Hate aside, even if you stay neutral, the movie is bad and nowhere the level it could be if done right. The characters are OOC, the main theme (Friendship) is suddenly not important when Celestia tells Twilight to go alone, The movie is about humans, not ponies which makes the first part of the title "My little pony" seem not fitting at all.

The only good point in this movie is music and animation, this is without argument but the plot is weak and resembles a badly writen fanfic. Maybe younger audience will swallow this but us, older fans will find it to be a complete nonsense.

Hard and objective facts are: We have movie about human girls, fighting for magical crown and to get it, the main heroine needs to become a princess in the school so she can return to her original world without disturbing the human one. The attempt at romance is simply throwing around a random brad character without personality, the end boss turns into demon out of the blue and Spike is turned into a talking dog which insults his character from the series.

I honestly think that debating with people who are blind and can't see such bad writing is pointless.

No. Just... no.

If it can work for Canterlot Wedding it should work for Equestria Girls. As long as the review isn't one sided.

Azrael the alicorn
Group Admin

2294335 Yeah, i have big doubts that a debate would clear the minds of EQG drones , but at least we could all have the joy to destroy their points of views.
Cause EQG is not Man Of Steel, this is not Pacific Rim (wich, by the way, i love it), it is not Amazing SpiderMan! Cause those things have good moments and great actions sequence. What does EQG has? A clichèd Highschool setting with a pathetic villain and a climax that is so full of plot-holes and things that makes no sense and the biggest Deus Ex bullshit ever created.
But, again, it could be the right chance to prove how much biased they are and troll them all :pinkiehappy: .

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5