Ace Attorney: Equestrian Division 158 members · 33 stories
Comments ( 90 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 90

Breakdowns one of the best things in ace attorney so quick question:
If you had an ace attorney break down what would it be?

Here's Mine: I look very worried so I pull out a revolver, aim it to my head and pull the trigger and it turns out to be a flag gun. I then look annoyed but then a mechanical fist comes out the gun and punches me in the face, to which after 2 seconds I drop the gun and I pull out a jack in the box from my coat and put it on the witness stand and faint and the "jack in the box music is heard" and a jack in the box comes out of the box holding a sign saying "K.O"

2584743 cool sound very good and goes with your character. What do you think of mine?

2584735 Mine: I go wide-eyed for a second and then my horn crackles with fiery magic. Five scars appear over my right eye--which turns gold--as flashbacks that lead up to the trial appear in the background rapidly, but then slow down and replay those events. When the greyed face of a goat-horned stallion with a horrid smile appears, the background breaks like glass as a scream is heard. My mouth hangs open the entire time but shuts when the scream sounds. By the end of this, there's a horrible slit mouth on me which is rapidly sewn together with a fiery needle. Then a greyed vision of Hell appears and I pass out as black feathers dance around me.

2584775 so what your opinion on mine? and feel free to be honest

2584777 Its great and somewhat hilarious. The jack-in-the-box is cute. :pinkiehappy:

2584781 I try my best my friend and question does it make any sense to you?

2584790 so I doesn't kinda bend reality in any way?

2584794 No, it doesn't bend reality in a way. Only way a Phoenix Wright fanfic/breakdown/whatevers could do that was if it included a TARDIS.

2584800 I am a unicorn. I CAN READ MINDS. :pinkiecrazy:

*nine black Psyche-locks appear*

2584802 *I my eyes go wide and I pull out a Bright Red magatama*
I always thought this would come in handy

2584807 *I quickly put it away*
you saw nothing

2584812 good hahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *cough* *couch* god dammit

I grab onto the witness stand with a tight right grip, giggling just a little out disbelief. I pause. I start slamming the stand with the palms of my hands as forcefully as possible while screaming out my hatred. The stand starts crack, and then breaks apart with me falling on it. The camera pans down to see me in a wreck berried in the broken wood.

Bookworm Guardian
Group Admin

I've got quite a few in mind. Mind if I share them?

Bookworm Guardian
Group Admin

2585477 Thanks.
Me: I pull my jacket hood over my head, shading over my face as I begin laughing insanely. I recount my crime in exquisite detail as scenes of it begin flashing in the background. When I finish, I pull my hood off violently, revealing a demonic smile covering my usual stoic face as I pull out a butterfly knife and say, "What're you going to do about it?"

Tinker Tock: Looks around nervously as his mechanical eye rapidly swaps colors. Then, he short circuits, and he is covered in electrical sparks. Then, his eye shuts down, and he falls onto the witness stand chin first, his mech eye being the only one open.

Check Mate: Becomes very angry, and he breaks his shackles (A la Blackquill). Then, he draws his sword and launches it at the defense. He becomes very violent and belligerent from that point on, a stark contrast from his usual honorable samurai act.

2585563 Nice but you know don't have to be the culprit to have a breakdown but still nice, what did you think of mine?

Bookworm Guardian
Group Admin

Very...
Moe Curls-esque.

Bookworm Guardian
Group Admin

It seems like that would be Moe Curls' breakdown, had he had one. It seems clownish. That doesn't mean I don't like it.

2585771 well I say it goes with my personality and character

I'd grab my head in disbelief, and as I start pulling my hair, I also pull on the arms of my glasses.As I rip off my hair and break my glasses, I scream "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

spoiler excerpt from a story I got in mind but never got time to write, the breakdown to case 1. Tell me whacha think~

Aurora: *slams her hooves into the desk* ... this is why, Derpy hooves, my client is innocent of the theft. And This without further doubt.. *reels back* only leaves YOU! *points her hoof forward* Mr Swift, you are the Real THIEF!

Swift: ... gggNngg! ... *grabs his sunglasses, taking them off* Grrrrrrr...... GGraaaannnn! *the scene suddenly shake violently as his hoof shook, his wings flared up* GGRRRRRRR!!! *sunglasses cracking.. and then* GRAAAAH!! *SNAP! the sunglasses break in the pressure* .. Ha.. that dumb mare! If only she hadn't got in my way i would have gotten away with it... Ahahaahaa! *toss his broken glasses away, gripping the witness stand* ahaha.... nn....

2587376 wow that sounds brilliant, how about mine what do you think?

2614881 not bad, not bad at all. What's your opinion on mine?

2628870 looks great, so your oc is kinda a trickster?

2629056 He's a defence attorney who's also a professional hitman who only kills criminals

2584992 not bad, what do you think of mine?

It's... occupation specific. It's not like it's bad, it's just that I can't see a normal human/pony doing this if they weren't a clown.

2631772 oh no I just have the power to control reality

I'm not complaining on your ability to break reality. After all, the shock of the culprit getting caught in the last case of investigations one was so powerful that he broke his teeth. What I'm saying is that the actions preformed match up with one who would do silly things such as have a jack-in-the-box inside their coat.

Crazy as in 'quirky' or the actual type of psycho?

2632178 both but probably the second one more

2584767 yeah now that you mention it yeah it is

I think there's a big difference from Katey Perry to Jason Voorhees. Actually... Now that I think about it, it would be kind of interesting to have a 'quirky' mass murderer.

2632675 so you think a mass murder for a ace attorney case would be interesting?

More all long the lines of a mass murder that's 'quirky' like... oh wait. It's already been done. :pinkiecrazy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 90