Ask Me Anything 132 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

What questions do you have in store for me?

7395245 You take in a stranger who sought shelter from the storm. The stranger likes pancakes, but you just love to make omelets which the stranger isn't that fond of.

Would you make pancakes, even though you hate making them or would you make omelets that you love to make?

Well, to tell you the truth, I don't like omelettes because I don't like eggs, so I'd choose pancakes instead. Thanks for replying.

7395315 Okay, I'll try again since you changed the conditions.

You take in a stranger who sought shelter from the storm. The stranger likes omelets, but you just love to make pancakes which the stranger isn't that fond of.

Would you make omelets, even though you hate making them or would you make pancakes that you love to make?

I would make them an omelet and myself some pancakes if I have enough ingredients to make both for us.

7395345 If that is your answer, how come you write stories that you want to write and not stories that strangers wish to read?

Oh. Sorry about that.

Have the strangers informed Heroic of their desires? If not then they cannot expect him to fulfil them.

7434576 Has 7395518 asked the readers what they want to read or did he shove his story down their throats?

...Remind me again, which one of those two approaches did you take? :duck:

7434686 Well, I do love shoving my stuff down their throats. But from what I gathered in the past, 7395245 wouldn't mind some horse fame. So, it's a bit of a different situation here. That, or maybe I'm just hypocritical.

Alright, how has he 'shoved it down their throats'? It is my impression that the most he can do is offer, not force.

7434795 When you invite your spouse to a romantic dinner, it's a good idea to offer her food that she actually likes. Then again, you can also just not bother with that and offer her your excretions. In the latter case, she might make a frown, even if you don't shove your body waste down her throat.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13