Ask Me Anything 132 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

So if any of you out there got any questions for a suicide survivor, post them down below. I will gather them up qnd awenser them in a seperate blog post. Do not be afraid to speak your mind and ask questions.

Also, if you have questions about what its like being transgender, ask away ^.^ i will awenser to the best of my abilities.

Are you fond of mysteries?

5086700 Many suicide survivors claim that they changed their mind when they were in the midst of killing themselves. Did you have a moment like that, also?

5087160 i still deal with suicidal thoughts but i know now that people care about me and i have people i can turn to if they get really bad. So in a way, yes.

5087430 I was referring more to the moment. Many suicide attempters have it when they're falling to their death. I once watched a video about a guy that tried to commit a suicide by drinking acid. As his intestines were turning to mush, he ran outside and sought help. He has virtually no digestive track.

So, at the time when death was looming over you, did you think to yourself, "Hm, I'm not sure this was such a good idea, anymore. Maybe I shouldn't be dying."?

5087442 i was to upset to really think, and i cant really remember. during the moment? Maybe. After seeing how scared my brother was when he found me laying in a puddle of blood? Eeyup. Hes 13 and nearly watches his sister die. I would much rather not out him through that again.

i know now that people care about me and i have people i can turn to if they get really bad.

Does one have to try committing a suicide to learn this lesson? What was preventing you from learning this lesson before you attempted to kill yourself?

5087661 i was closeted about being transgender since i was about 12 years old, and i never felt like i could tell anyone.

5087666 Did you tell everyone after your suicide attempt? Did you, opening up to them, make things better for you?

5087701 I heard some say that things got even worse after they tried committing suicide. I'm glad to hear that your relations with others improved, instead.

If you saw one trying to commit suicide for the first time, what would you say to that person?

5088614 i would tell yhem my atory. How i dealt with ahit and how it got better. Then i would distract them, keep them talking, do whatever i could to keep them from attempting suicide.

How i dealt with ahit and how it got better.

How did you deal with it? How did it get better? Were you rekt when you wrote this?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14