Ask Me Anything 132 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 22 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 22

I can't promise I'll have anything interesting to say, though! :twilightsheepish:

4171608 What does Dino Days mean?

Lookin' for dinosaurs all day every day.

4172853 If dinosaurs wouldn't get extinct, would mammals ever be able to prevail like we did?

Probably not, no. The K-T extinction eliminated the largest creatures, leaving a vacuum in the food chain. Mammals managed to evolve and proliferate and fill in the void left by the dinosaurs. Thanks, giant meteors!

4173181 So, if there was no giant meteor, we'd all be dinosaurs right now and my profile picture would actually be a drawing of me?

It's possible, but you'd probably be a lot smaller. Troodon was possibly one of the smartest dinosaurs there was, so if anything dinosaur evolved into an intelligent life form, it would probably be that. Think baby Spike over greed-grown Spike.

4173247 That would be so awesome. The Earth could support many more Dino Sapiens than Homo Sapiens that way. Do you think the meteor was a positive thing?

Well, that question warrants an objective answer. On the one hand, I like existing. It's pretty damn neat, and it wouldn't be possible had the K-T extinction never happened. On the other hand, what is a positive thing? If humans never existed, the Earth would be healthier, but primitive. I don't think there's really a 'meaning of life' or anything, so really, whether the meteor hit or not, no one path is more positive than the other.

If humans never existed, the Earth would be healthier, but primitive.

Without the setback of the meteor, we (the dinosaurs) could be conquering new solar systems right now. Or do you think intelligence wouldn't evolve with dinosaurs?

I don't think the same level of intelligence would have evolved from the dinosaurs, mostly because of the lack of thumbs. They may have eventually evolved hands (or may have not) but if they did it likely would have taken much longer. Plus, when you consider the fact that evolution isn't working towards a specific goal, they may not have made a social society at all. There can be no space travel without civilization.

4171608 Do you do story requests? Or know anyone that does?

I do do story requests, actually. I can't promise it'll get done quickly this time of year, though.

4351965 Wanna hear the idea?

Sure :twilightsmile: Send it to me in a PM!

4352116 Sure, just let you know it's EG related
Title: Beach Trip Disaster
Main characters: The Humane 6
Genre: Sex, Comedy, Human
Canon Placement: After Rainbow Rocks
Premise: It's summertime and the gang decides to head to the beach and have a little fun in the water. At first, everything is normal and everyone is having fun, that is... until one of them accidentally loses her bikini bottom while swimming and to make matters worse, the whole school is there. Now to get out of this situation, the girl currently going commando must find a way to get out of the water and off the beach, without being seen by ANYONE... easier said then done.

Sorry, I'm really not a fan of the EG universe at all. :twilightblush:

Comment posted by Hopeful Soul deleted May 9th, 2015

Is that a typo, or are you asking me if I enjoy writing incest stories?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 22