Ask Me Anything 132 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 47 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 47

3202533 I thank you for that delicious slap. :pinkiehappy:

3202543 You are, of course :heart:

3202898 :twilightblush: Oh, you~

What's your favorite type of candy? :derpytongue2:

3202926 Does chocolate count as candy? :twilightoops:
If not, I like the soft chewy fruity ones like Fruitella. Orange or strawberry flavored, yum :rainbowkiss:
I also like gummy things-- worms, bears, burgers, etc. Basically, the soft and chewy kind of candy, I guess.

3203000 Chocolate definitely counts, but the others are good choices too! :rainbowkiss:

3202411 Do you take unwarranted criticism personally and get offended by it? (I'm preparing a live commentary on the second chapter of your story Rules of the (Slumber) Party that will be full of needless subjective cynicism)

Edit: Here's my 'short' comment

3203156 One thing I learned from writing workshops: "The author is dead." When giving constructive criticism about a story, say it as if everything about the author outside the story doesn't exist. All there is, is the story.

So feel free to tear my fic apart. :twilightsmile: Whether I get offended or not doesn't matter, unless the jabs are directed at me as a person and not the story.

3202411 What's your favorite type of music?

My taste in music is kinda all over the place, much like the rest of me. :derpytongue2: I'm into all sorts of genres and artists, and what's my favorite at any given moment depends on my mood. That said, I lean more towards Alternative, Rock, and emotional BGMs. But that doesn't mean I can't like something just because it's not under those genres I mentioned.

For example:
A few months ago, all I ever listened to was Ariana Grande, Liz Gillies, and the songs from Victorious :facehoof:, which mostly fall under Pop and maybe RnB.

Right now, my writing playlist is a mix of BlackGryph0n, AcoustiMandoBrony and many other pony music; plus songs by A Perfect Circle, 30 Seconds to Mars, The Delgados, The GazettE, an assortment of anime songs and BGMs, and songs from RENT, Frozen, and other Disney or Broadway musicals.

Who knows what my playlist would have a few weeks from now? :rainbowhuh:

3218257 I feel you. :rainbowlaugh: In March, I was addicted to Fall Out Boy's Save Rock and Roll album and I refused to listened to anything else.

Now, I'm currently listening to Icona Pop and Katy Perry, when just yesterday, I had nothing but Disney tunes on and I was a flowery Princess acting all pretty, but on Saturday, my inner diva came out with all of the Beyonce, Madonna, Lady Gaga and Britney Spears stuff.

Music is such a strange thing...

3218259 That reminds me of something. I've just finished reading Eakin's Time Loop Trilogy. There was something in A Stitch in Time about music, how Celestia wanted it to be perfect and ordered, but it was only when Luna added some imperfect and raw tunes did they make something utterly beautiful. *shrugs* I don't know what I'm getting at for mentioning that, but I guess music somehow reflects that relationship within every individual-- whether in their emotional state, their interactions with others, or life in general.

...okay, now I'm sure there was something weird in the milk I drank earlier. :rainbowhuh:

3218265 YOU PUT THE THING INTO WORDS. :pinkiegasp: That's exactly what music is like. :rainbowderp:

3218268 ...so it wasn't just the weird milk? :rainbowderp:

3218272 Nah. :derpytongue2:

New question: What's your favorite Disney movie?

3218275 I'd say Lion King, but I'm still on the Frozen train at the moment. The Hunchback of Notre Dame's pretty awesome too, and kinda shocking when I watched it for the first time in years after becoming an adult. :twilightoops: Also, is The Nightmare Before Christmas a Disney movie?

3218280 Yes, yes, it is. :rainbowkiss: You have wonderful choices in films.

And I know, Hunchback is really dark for kids. :rainbowderp: Hard to believe they had the guts to rate it G.

3218283 Thank you. :twilightsmile:

And yeah, I knew Hunchback was kinda dark when I first watched it way back, but watching it as an adult... apparently, it's even darker than I remembered. Dat Frollo :rainbowlaugh: But hey, it was the 90's. If I remember right, there were other kids' stuff much darker and weirder than Hunchback.

3218288 That is true. :derpytongue2:
New question: Who is your worst pony? :unsuresweetie:

3218290 I thought I already told you this. Suri, just because I can't stand listening to her voice. To me, it sounds like a weird nasally something that really grates my ears. I'm half-tempted to look for subtitles just so I could watch that episode without hearing her. :rainbowlaugh:

3218298 Ah, right, of course. :rainbowlaugh:
Youtube does have captions, but they can be a bit... weird. :rainbowderp:

3218300 I think I'll make my own subtitle file then. :rainbowlaugh: But I'd have to listen to her talk over and over to time the dialogue properly, so... I don't know.

3218306 Yeppers~ :rainbowkiss: But even with those, I'd still need to time the subtitle to the spoken dialogue. Otherwise, it would be like those weird captions that never show the right lines at the right time.

3218307 Oh, true. :applejackunsure:

New question: Twitter or Facebook?

3218308 Facebook, because I use it for "work" and it's pretty much the only way I could chat with my best friend anymore (she's in a different country).

3218317 I only ever used the site for games. :derpytongue2:

3218319 I stopped playing games there years ago. Must be my old age getting to me. :rainbowlaugh:

3218321 Awww, but you're never too old for Internet games. :rainbowkiss: Even the classic ones are cool - like Tetris and Minesweeper.

(mumbles about being around when some "classic" ones were kinda still "new and cool" things) :pinkiehappy:

Actually, I'm more of a console gamer, though my consoles are kinda old now (PS1 and Wii). I like RPGs and Platforms, mostly because I like the stories. :twilightsmile: I won't say no to a game of Tetris though I never got good at that (too slow a thinker).

3218427 I've never played a full round of video games - just something short of Guitar Hero or Rockstar. :derpytongue2:

3218436 Ohh. As for me, I can't seem to do well in rhythm games like those. I don't seem to have any sense of rhythm. :derpyderp2:

3218443 I don't even know how to turn a video game console on, soooo... :rainbowlaugh:

New question: Summer or Winter?

3218449 You just press the Power button, darling. :rainbowlaugh:

We don't have winters here. Our seasons are wet, very wet, hot, and very hot. :derpytongue2: (Actually, it's just summer and rainy, but you know...)

3218520 Yeah, but I can never find it. :ajsleepy: I know, shame on me.

Where is this thing called heat? :pinkiegasp: I've been in Winter for so long... :fluttershyouch:

3218529 Have you found Elsa yet? Oh wait, wrong princess. :trollestia:

I reckon we're sapping all the heat. It's summer here, and there are days it goes over 40 degrees Celsius. :fluttercry:

3218555 That's 104 in Fahrenheit... :rainbowderp:

On second thought, I'll stay in America! :twilightblush:

3218557 We have the most beautiful beaches here though, among other awesome wonders, so maybe you could visit sometime. :derpytongue2:

And it's not like it's always over 40 degrees. That's only for the worst days. :twilightsmile: My phone app says tonight is 24 degrees and tomorrow is 32 degrees. I don't know how's that in Fahrenheit...

3218561 :rainbowkiss: Maybe~

New question: What's your favorite animal?

3218562 Oh man, another hard-to-choose-an-answer question :rainbowlaugh:

I think I'll settle for cockroach before I write down a long, long list of favored creatures then sort them into arbitrary categories (at the very least). :facehoof:

3218577 Well, I think ferrets are kinda cool, though I haven't seen one in real life yet. I'm neutral about cats, though. :unsuresweetie: I'm mostly okay with them, but they keep sexually harassing me as if I'm an eligible tomcat. :facehoof: That is so not cool.

Cockroaches are fascinating though, if a bit annoying and germ-infested. Their immune system is superpower tier, and previous immunities passes on to descendants. I even reckon the ones around our house have developed some sort of immunity for slippers, 'cause (spoilered for graphic description) I whacked one the other day and it kept twitching and struggling for more than half an hour despite having its guts all over the floor from the force of my slipper. Given enough time and generations, they'll probably take over the world. :pinkiehappy:

Would you rather I made the list?

3218600 Either way, I'm cool - but huh. :twilightoops: Roaches then. Ok.

New question 'cause I am insanely bored: What's your favorite kind of cereal?

3218605 I admit I'm a bit strange sometimes. :pinkiecrazy:

We have a way smaller number of the kinds of cereal here, but... well, Koko Krunch and Corn Flakes.

3218625 Exactly. :heart: And it's more fun to experience things...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 47