Transgender Bronies 1,104 members · 752 stories
Comments ( 65 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 65

Were any of them immortal?

....really? :ajbemused:

Besides, I'm pretty sure Hitler tried. That crazy mofo tried a lot of things that aren't possible.

Last I checked, Hitler is dead.

Ok you're not even trying to have a conversation at this point.

Everyone's assuming they'd be the only one made immortal. If one person could be, why not more?

Of course, if everyone on Earth was immortal then we'd have to either enforce a mandatory sterilization policy or ship excess people off the planet with a pat on the head and a hearty "heck off and explore the stars".

You're talking about supernatural "Can never choose to die" immortality, which is pretty ridiculous and unrealistic.

Generally Discussing:

I'm not often one for the animates and the mangoes, but magical girl anime are the bee's knees.

You know what I'd like to discuss? How ridiculously unfair insurance can be.

Right now, I'm weighing getting sham-married to my roommate so that she (a fellow transwoman) can join me on my insurance, because every doctor she's ever tried on Medi-Cal has been an absolute nightmare. They've outright refused to prescribe her hormones, often treated her in a humiliating fashion, and never recommend services. Meanwhile, I'm over here with a bevy of doctors looking out for me, covered FFS and bottom surgery, and in general a perfect experience that's the model of the medical community.

Can she gets my insurance through Medi-Cal? Nope, not unless she's been a member in the last six months or is the immediate relative of one (or married.) Can she buy it on her own? Nope, not allowed.

She can barely work due to massive depression, which isn't helped by being treated like a god-damned animal by her own doctors.

*huff*

Divine Path
Group Admin

Hope you'll find a solution soon!

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 65