Collaboration Central 67 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 20 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 20
chaos2012
Group Admin

So question....

How are we gonna meet each crew member for pinkie? Fluttershy was on iron wills ship, but what about the others? How are we doing it? Just copy the show or something more original?

2257899 I'm interested in how she'll meet Twilight. I'll have to give that one a think through.

2257899 Could find Rainbow Dash being cornered by a group of pirates or escaping from a marine ship and crash landing on pinkie's

Hmmm....

For RD I think she should be found like Zoro. That was a enjoyable arc, as for rarity... Rarity I think would take after Nami the most most of the time, all except that Rarity isn't greedy; or a money hog. As for intellegence and so on, she is perfect for the cut. So she can probably follow up the navigator act as well as I think her being like and unlike Nami makes her following the manga Arc for Nami great for her.

As for the others..:.

2257899 We could have Applejack working at a bar rather than a restaurant; she could be seen throwing out a large pile of battered pirates :rainbowwild:

EnderBrony
Group Admin

2257899 Well, for whoever plays Brook, we can have them be found by Pinkie's crew out at sea. They could tell the crew that they got separated from their ship in an attack by some Sea Kings, so they stay Pinkie's crew until they can find their lost crew. However, when they land on an island sometime later, they find the remains of a battered ship, which Brook's character recognizes as theirs. After grieving for their crew, Pinkie asks what they are going to do now. Brooks character thinks back on all the time they have spent with Pinkie's crew, and decide to make them their new crew. I think this would be a better idea than doing the whole Thriller Bark arc once again.

I wanted to do Spike similar to the manga (Kuro Arc), and I also have something planned for the Arlong Arc, so I'd like to keep those, at least in general.
I think if there's something we could change it's Applejack. How about a swimming apple orchard?

chaos2012
Group Admin

2258553 I actually really like this idea, since I don't think applejack is really a cook. She could be just a good addition for strength to the crew

2260616>>2258548>>2258501>>2257921 so far it seems like a lot want to keep the first 5 or so embers like the original story. While this is good, it would be nice to add a little twist to each. Not too drastic to completely change it, but enough not to be a carbon copy

2258611 brook is not a concern for a while, since it is very far down the line

2261392 Perhaps we can have Big Macintosh as the bar owner and Applejack's mentor? :rainbowkiss:

Of course every part of anything can be tweaked somehow (story wise)

Like for Rarity, instead of taking the money she leaves it hehind, Pinkie likes the selflessness.

For RD instead of public execution more of a life long prison sentence by the marine corps in that town.

Big Mac? Nah, Grampa Smith (hehe GENDER BENDER AHOY!)

Big Mac I don't think should be the mentor but rather the other vice bartender, Sanji's "Idiotic Muscle-Brained Co-Worker"

Only not that stupid!

------

If any of the islands has to stay though out of the manga I want the Giant Forest Arc, the giants there were by far one of my favorite parts.

Also for Giants replacements how about Sombra and Chryssi? Huh? That'll be fun fun fun.

chaos2012
Group Admin

2261487uhhh, sombra is playing the role of blackbeard. and many have said Chrysalis should fit the role of Doflamingo

Oh, you want little twists? Well I already have a few of those for the Kuro Arc, and I thought that Rarity might be forced to design and make clothes, instead of making a world map.

Well, Nami left the money behind for her village, too; the whole ninety-something million Berry.
She only swiped their wallets when she left the village, as a last goodbye.

2257899 Oda-sama's interpretation was best. Follow the show.

Oh, we follow the manga alright.
We just don't completely stick to it. :raritywink:

2272127 Of course not, some creative license must be given, otherwise it's copyright infringement.

Still. I absolutely adore Oda-sama's work, and wish to stick to it as much as possible.

Most important: Chekhov's Guns, Plot Twists and Crowning Moments Of Awesome. :pinkiehappy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 20