Collaboration Central 67 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

“We’re almost through!” Pinkie jumped to the side and kicked three more Marines out of the way. “Just a couple more– Whoaaaa!” She flailed her hooves as she suddenly lifted off the ground, caught in dark blue and light yellow auras. A couple feet to her right, her three sisters were met with the same fate, flailing around in confusion.

The four mares were spun around in the air, facing Admiral Steel Heart, who slowly stepped up to them with a grim expression. Small drops of magma ran down the black fur and white mane of the alicorn. “You four have been living for far too long. You won’t escape this time.”

Maud looked at the Admiral with her usual flat stare, droning out with just a hint of sad acceptance. “How sad. I really wished to save you. It is especially unfortunate for you, Pinkie.”

He jumped up and spread his wings, pointing his horn at the group as a clump of magma grew on it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Celestia and Luna watched the scene, their horns glowing as they kept the four criminals trapped in midair. “Careful, Luna, we mustn’t let them get away.”

Luna didn’t look at her sister, concentrating fully on the four mares. “Don’t patronize me. They can’t possibly break through both of our holds, can they?”

Celestia smiled. “You’re right. In just a couple more seconds this will all be ov– Aaagh!”

Both alicorns cringed, their magic wavering as they squinted at the scene in front of them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pinkie had broken through the hold with one foreleg, stretching it out toward her nearest sister, Maud. “Quick, grab my hoof.”

Blinkie turned her head to look over at them. “Pinkie, what are you doing? We can barely move as it is! Try to save yourself, sister!” She looked back up to see Steel Heart rearing his head back.

“Your journey ends here!” The Admiral brought his head down, his horn glowing almost white as a massive stream of magma erupted from it, forming into a giant meteor over the four ponies.

Magma Downpour!

Pinkie stared up at the blazing rock for a moment, then blinked. A short flash of rainbow colors passed over her eyes as she began to giggle and laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“How did she…” Celestia turned her head slightly to glance at her sister. “Luna, this is no laughing matter!”

Luna grinned and chuckled, watching the unfolding scene with an almost manic glint in her eyes. “I cannot help it, sister. It is infectious.”

“What are you talking about?” Celestia focused back on the mares, channeling even more magic power into her hold.

“Look at that mare, sister! Everypony. even she knows that she will die, yet I wouldn’t bet a single Bit on that outcome!” She let out another loud laugh. Her horn flared up and the magic hold tripled in strength. “Show me what you can do, Pinkamena D. Pie! SURPRISE ME!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Hold on tight, sisters!” Pinkie grinned and giggled, completely ignoring the fireball blazing down on her. A last laugh escaped her as the vision of the four mares was completely filled with red.

“We’re going hoooooooome!”

Ah, I see some Rainbow Power behind Pinkie's strength :ajsmug:

It's nice to see things progressing at an acceptable pace :twilightsmile: Never expected an OC playing the role of Akainu.

Does this mean Celestia is still Kizaru while Luna is Aokiji? Or is it the other way around? :derpytongue2:

This is going to be quite the story...:pinkiecrazy:

This looks pretty good can't wait till it's released

Well, it's going to take a while. I'm the only one still writing and I want to finish 2-18 other stories on my list first.

Steel Heart is someone's OC from a forum. He's an alicorn and his personality just fit the one of Akainu too perfectly. Luna is still Aokiji and Celestia is Kizaru.

3542952 Well if you need ideas I could help you out:rainbowwild:

Ahahahahaha, ideas! :rainbowlaugh:

Darling, I have more ideas than I could write. It's the writing motivation that's my problem. :duck:
Aside from that, though, I'm going to leave out some scenes and chapters in the story, because they don't seem as important or awesome to me than others. So if you want to write, for example, Pinkie meeting Rainbow Dash or the Skypia arc, feel free to PM me.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6