The Clop Workshop 427 members · 691 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

I've been working on the fic Magic Mac for a while. I have a detailed understanding of exactly where I want it to go, which scenes it involves, and where it will end up, but I just lack the energy to write it all down.

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/287137/magic-mac

Do you think what I have is worth finishing, or should I just give up on it?

And if anyone thinks I should keep going, do you want to help me with it?

Take from what I've learned 2 times now; finish your story.

I spent a whole 3 years slowly writing this huge story, and one day I dropped it. 5 months went by, and I finally decided to finish it, and let me tell you; it's the best feeling in the world.

That inspiration to finish something is... well, really REALLY fucking hard to find when it goes away, but just sit down and write. Force yourself to do it. If you read back over it, and the writing seems poor and rushed; then you've succeeded, because now you'll want to fix it, and that will make you write more.

Also, I'm going to give this a read tonight, sounds like a fun story from what I read in your description.

Edit: you might what to fix the typo in your first chapter's title...

5511418 Will you be able to live with yourself if you never finish it in your life? If you'd like for it to be completed sometime in the future, it's best to get right on it. The sooner you finish it, the sooner you'll be able to be proud of yourself.

5511426 I can attest to that. I've been writing a MLP novel for the past 3 years. Now that it's done, I have something to show for myself when I'm boasting in front of a mirror.

5511433 Every word makes my muscles grow larger to impress all of the word horses!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4