ScootaBelle 649 members · 159 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

While i sat on the buss on the way home, this idea slapped me right in the face (yes that still hurts) A on-shot of a ship story between Scootaloo and Sweetie Bot. :twilightsheepish:
Description:

Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle are enjoying a milkshake at sugar cube corner. when randomly on their way home a sudden flash of light surrounds Sweetie Belle. When the light fades away she is no longer flesh and bone, rather she is all shiny and her eyes are glowing.
What will Scootaloo do? the filly she was going to confess her feelings for is now a robot. Can they find a cure if there relay is one.and how will Scootaloo dell with this sudden change to her love.

You may write this if you want i have my 2 other fanfics to work on so i simply don't have time. :unsuresweetie:

Well, first off, why did she turn into a robot in the first place? I mean, that's kind of random, as is Scootaloo having a crush on her. You'd have to right a bit about why or whatever, then turn that into feelings for Sweetie Bot. Apart from that, it sounds like it could be pretty fun.

2706255 I'd read it. Sounds interesting.

I'm sorry but that makes no sense. It would be much better if she was either always a bot, or became a bot through other means. Then I see it having potential.

2706255 like warlord487 said, seems really random said like that.

on another note, there's Do Robot Ponies Dream of Electric Cellos? (it's not scootabelle but octascratch) which seems pretty much like what you had in mind.(pretty sure you can just swap the names while reading it to change the ship).

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5