Anti-Flash Sentry 176 members · 41 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

Look at this sneak peek

Not know if this means that Hasbro still insists in force to twilight with flash, or is a way of confirming that the flashlight is dead

5406578 Or do like I did and not care about it.

5406578 I'm not exactly sure but we must remember a couple of things. The FiM world and Equestria Girls world are separate. Plus, this is HUMAN Twilight he interacted with, not OUR Twilight. I do know though that it will throw fuel on the FlashLight ship regardless.

In all reality though, I don't think we have anything to worry about. I'd say that pony Twilight is safe.

I know, but the human twilight seems interesting since it is different from its pony version, I wanted to see how their character develops, it is annoying that hasbro think that a need to flash, this cliché ceased to be popular for a long time

This looks absolutely terrible!

Okay when it comes to Pony-Twi Flashlight I think we are okay. However, when it comes to Sci-Twi I still think they are going to try and push them.

5406578 I seriously hope that they won't bring FlashLight up again. I don't care if it is with PonyTwi or HumanFlash or HumanTwi and PonyFlash or whatever. If there is one thing that I can agree that EQG 3 did right (And No, I'm not going to call it Friendship Games because of many reasons) was to let that pair be forgotten and leave it in the realm of the shitty pair.
If they do want to bring FlashLight up again my guess is that they are going to try and make Flash more than a flat love-interest and have him have another moment to shine and prove how much useful he can be... of course being this kind of movie my guess is that the result is going to be bad at best and complete horseshit at worst.
Anyway, Hasbro, if you are reading this I have one thing to say:

5406627 With this going to happen with Sci-Twi, she will LOSE everything that makes her special. She will be reduced to nothing more than a sniveling little doormat who can't even think straight when he is around. So much for developing her into a strong character. Hasbro has to cater to the pre-teen audience these things were made for and that audience just loves idiotic love triangles like this because they wish they could be part of it. Long story short: Her IQ will drop from 150 to 15.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8