Anti-Flash Sentry 176 members · 41 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Do you think they'll try to pair Human Twilight with Flash? On the one hand, she did gaze at him for a bit when he gave her back her glasses, even if she did immediately ditch him when her reader went off but on the other hand, he has no idea that she isn't pony Twilight and having the two hook up just raises all kind unfortunate implications (which the movie would most likely ignore). Then again, there's also the question of whether or not Sunset wants him back or the writers will go 'Well, maybe the fans won't mind if he hooks up with her because she isn't the real Twilight.'

Personally, I like Human Twilight. I see her as an innocent victim who's been thrown into the insanity and horror of the EqG universe, much like pony Twilight was before MLP went to seed.

5043774 Eh, I don't know what future waits Flash, if he's going to be either completely forgotten in the next movies or left to be a background pony. Having Human Flash pair with Human Twilight would imply that the same thing would happen with the pony version of the two. But, because for now at least, Hasbro is doing everything to keep EQG as its own thing by not having one bad guy of that series to be in the alternative bad futures of Season 5 finale and even not having even once a Flash Sentry cameo in it, I think he's going to end up to with Sunset, so that they can continue to ignore him in the main show.

5043774 No, the flashlight is dead, probably flash will appear in the next film but as a background character

I think the writers acknowledge the hate Flash seems to garner, so here's to hoping it dies out soon.

5043774 Personally I hope not. Human Twilight reminds me A LOT of pony Twily prior to her discovering the magic of friendship. I tend to think that human Twilight would rather just have friends and not put up with the drama that Flash would bring with him. Remember, we are talking about a girl who is very rational minded. Also, human Flash is becoming less and less relevant as each EG movie comes out. I'm thinking he will likely either wind up being a simple BG human or he may go the way of pony Flash, he will simply disappear.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5