Anti-Flash Sentry 176 members · 41 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

I think we can all agree that the execs have realized introducing Flash was a bad idea. His interactions with Twilight and overall appearances have been greatly reduced to almost nil and pony Flash has all but disappeared. We can only hope that the fourth movie takes some more potshots at him, even if it's something as gentle as "We went on one date, but nothing really happened".
Also, why is everyone in the human world cool with the fact that Flash is crushing on a talking pony?

4795762 Because in EQG only the outside looks count. If you don't turn yourself into a crappy-looking demon people will believe that you are a good person even if everybody is scared of you, for some unexplained reason. But I digress.
With the fourth movie I wonder if they will continue this sinking of FlashLight or not, because it may be that Pony Twilight would be in it (If the post-credit scene meant something) im afraid that they will try to force it down all over again.

If Princess Twilight is in the next one, chances are FlashLight will get some screen time, if only to say that the creators hadn't forgotten about it. He's getting less and less attention, sure, but the writers still seem partially committed to the ship in that he hasn't disappeared entirely.

After seeing what happened in equestria girl 3, I'm sure
the flashlight is officially dead
I am sure that in the fourth film, flash will appear but will be only a background character

Regarding the fourth Equestria Girls movie, there is only one good thing I can say about it. It will help generate more revenue for the MLP franchise. Now on to the issue involving Flash Sentry. I am hoping that they won't try to pair Flash and Twilight in the 4th one. I do know that human Twily would not be interested in him because she would place intelligence above a "pretty face." Princess Twilight still acts like a naive girl in the human world...a naive girl that would date the first boy that grabs her ass. Pony Flash however, I like where his status is going. Twenty episodes in and he has yet to show up.....I saw Scare Masters when it was leaked and he wasn't there....so make that 21. If he does not show up in season five at all, my dream of him simply disappearing will have come true. As long as he isn't screwing up the show, I will be happy. The best pony Flash Sentry is the non-existent pony Flash Sentry.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5