Anti-Flash Sentry 176 members · 41 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

I just saw equestria gilr 3 and there is no flahslight, there were two moments where flash try to speak with twilight, the first when they crash into the Hall and the second after a competition of mathematics but the human twilight ignore it completely

Odd thing is, they had a Twily/Flash set made for Friendship Games but they hardly interacted at all! Even though it was to make money, I find it ridiculous they would put two characters in a box set that barely interact and the only time Twily even. acknowledges his existence is when she accidentally bumps into him in the hall.

I know, it's great. Pony Twilight wasn't there at all, Flash was practically a background character, and they were clearly calling back the crash-into-hello in the first movie, only to have human Twilight just brushes him off. The only way it could've been better if something like that happened to pony Flash.

Although I did read that a cut idea for Slice of Life was Flash asking Cranky why nobody likes him.

I do not think that you should worry about pony flash, is only a background character, besides the episode of "Slice of Life" was written by larson and he likes to annoy fans with the topic of flash, he surely wanted to put to disturb but at the end it did not

I like to think they've realized Flash is controversial so they've decided to pull the plug on the crush and push Flash to the background. However, they'll still keep him around for the people who like him.

4740120 I wouldn't hold my breath. Unfortunately there are enough people who like him and that horrible ship they are probably going to keep him around.:flutterrage:

4740120 On FlashLight yes, but the fact the EQG movies improves... well, that's another thing.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9