Anti-Flash Sentry 176 members · 41 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

4737111 Oh my fahking goddess in the sky and game consoles Palutena, and Neptune! AGAIN!?

Because they love to hate us.

Please tell me something bad happens to him.

Relax, the FlashLight in this movie is so low it might as well not exist. It was beautiful, really.

Well, Twilight sort of shuts him down at one point. He says hello and she just sort of walks past him following her gizmo and he sort of seems confused and says "Oh... okay" or something like that.

Could you tell me what happened in the movie?

I hope this shitty movie doesn't increase the amount of fanfics, because thanks to Luna, I haven't seen any fanfics in the front page in a while, even less featured, and thats has been a relief and a sign that that ship is dying.

Basically, all she did was bump into him (you know, the only way these two characters ever meet each other), knock him over, and went about her business. Unlike Equestrian Twilight, Human Twilight didn't seem to have any interest in Flash at all.

Yes, I saw and definitely human twilight not interested for flash, and then derpy, is how hasbro saying: welcome to background characters flash, the only bad thing is that this film will have sequel, by what happened in the final scene

I don't know. Sequel or no, Flash Sentry's slowly being phased out, which is good in my book. This movie itself was really good, in my opinion (especially because Human Twilight's interactions with Flash), and I think the ending at best hinted at something in the Ponyverse rather than the Humanverse.

Yes, I saw the beautiful sight of Flash being the subject of Take That, Scrappy! on tvtropes, not to mention that pony Twilight wasn't in it. Although I find the fact that Sunset has brought magic into the human world very troubling.

I like the introduction of magic into the human world - makes things more interesting, I imagine. Though I wonder, do Twilight and Sunset Shimmer still have the magic they absorbed?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13