Talkative Fiends 42 members · 138 stories
Comments ( 32 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 32

Alright. This isn't really hate, but it's more like facts. So, don't ban me!

We have 2 contestants: Theater Critic and Felixdawn, 2 of the worst writers in FIMfiction with such horrid classics as I'm Not a Lesbian and Element of Time!

So, let's begin!

How this works is you vote on what you think is worst. I will keep track of votes! By the end of Halloween, voting will stop and hrs winner will be revealed.

SO LETS DO THIS!

Theater Critic: 5

Felixdawn: 0

I've heard of Theater Critic. I don't like him. As for Felixdawn... I've never heard of him. EDIT coming soon.

EDIT: Theater Critic, because that guy... I just don't like at all.

Theater Critic. HoovesHands down.

That is all. Equestria is ours.

:rainbowwild::derpytongue2:

So, who do you vote on?

Brasta Septim
Group Admin

1982987 Never heard of either- then again, I tend to stick to fics recommended to me, so I rarely find very bad fics.

Okay, just get a cannon ready. I'm going to need it after I die in laughter reading these stories. Also, I've never read a story by FelixDawn or TheaterCritic. I know TheaterCritic is some 13 year old kid who's... well, rude to others. And FelixDawn is terrible with grammar. But how really bad are their stories? You know, before I read them. I'd like to know.

Actually, now that I think about it Felix is the worst writer, however, Theater Critic just holds the title of stupidest person on the site:applejackunsure:

That is all. Equestria is ours.

:rainbowwild::derpytongue2:

Brasta Septim
Group Admin

.... Never mind. I just saw Cream Pie Birthday Party. Theatre Critic.

Have it heard of any of them so I'll quickly look into it and then come back with my vote.

Edit: Yeah my vote goes for Theater Critic for the reason he doesn't really work on his stories (or a least the one I read) and that's all I'm saying on the matter.

Ragdoll Out

He's not really that rude now. He's actually one of my Skype Friends that I RP with.

But FelixDawn? Yeesh.

BehindScenes
Group Admin

Theater Critic. I hate that guy. :rainbowwild:

ObsidianPony
Group Admin

TheatreCritic without a doubt. I don't know much about FelixDawn but even he looks talented next to TheatreCritic, who also loses point for being a jerkass.

1983072>>1983081

2 points!

Theater... I never finished the first chapter of Felix's but did on Theater's because it was only 300 words. It's terrible...

I vote Theater...

Heeheehee.

Oh, um, a point!

Theatercritic I guess. How odd that this just happens to sound like a question he'd ask, hm?

Eh?

U saying TC is me? Hell no!

I said nothing of the sort and barely implied it. It is you who is reading twists and turns where there are none.

So says you.

I to be honest don't understand why no one likes Theater Critic. Sorry, :twilightblush:

Actually it is you putting words in my mouth now for I never said that I implied it.

1983046 And yet you feel the need to have a vote that could declare him worst writer?

In all seriousness, are you a teenage girl?

Teen male. I'm just poking some fun at them

1985655 Ah, okay.

Also, went to both of their pages. Sweet Faust cloping to horses, I have to choose ONE?

I would choose Felixdawn. TC is a pretty nice guy when you get to know him.

1985680 Seems to be that way.
Although, it seems he got banned under threat of legal action.

....It's like I'm on daytime television.:rainbowkiss:

1985207 Not exactly, I just have no idea why no one likes him.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 32