RemareShadows
Group Admin

-- Open to everyone with their approved chrs of course
You may enter and Leave at anytime, make sure to post the action--

--- Reply to everyone who is playing until they leave. Thx --

Time: 12:05 PM
Party Length: Non-Stop
Your Invited.

Every Filly and Colt whos anypony, have all been invied to Pinkie's foal party. There are games set up all over, every kind of game you could imagine. Even some games noponys heard of.
There are food and drinks set up all around the room.
The main food table has a Pink and blue Giant Cake on it.
Decorated with the maine six, in the center of the room.

Lyra is playing music for the dance floor, and Pinkies zipping around to help, as usual.

No Parents were allowed inside except the staff.

So everypony! Get your party on!

_----------------

Pipsqueak Troted into Town Hall, that has been turned in to a crazy party zone.
"Oh, boy. I just know this party is going to be great."

3017113 Zipporwhill zoomed into the town hall. " A party! All for us?! AWESOME!" She started zooming around the room.

Meanwhile, a Pegasus filly trotted in. "I don't see much value in this, but... " she eyed the cake. "It might pertain some research on parties. "
CloudBurst smiled the tiniest bit.

Scarf walked within the hall, her amber mane scruffier than usual, but a small tiny smile was on her grey face, the earth pony filly entered the hall and sat near the darkest corner, away from all ponies with a book in her hooves.

Cloudburst, looking around, spied a filly in a corner, reading... "A book ." Her eyes lit up. She trotted over to Scarf. "Um, Hello. Is that a... Book you're reading there?"

kwr2k13
Group Contributor

Meanwhile, Little Horn trotted into Town Hall, and eyed the cup cakes and cake. "Hay, who's birthday is it today? Is some pony having a Cutecenara?"

Little Horn has blue eyes, and a brown mane and tail. She has a tan coat and has no Cutie Mark yet. She hopes that she may be able to find her special talent at the party.

Florice Luss walked in slowly, chatting with her BFF, Lemon Dust, when suddenly Diamond Tiara walked in and pushed them over to the ground

"BLANK FLANKS"

RemareShadows
Group Admin

3017397 3017485 3018337 3018045

Pinkie Pie Ziped around and greeted everypony. She only allowed enough time for them to say Hi back before she left, for another foal.
"Hey! Welcome to the party! I hope your going to have a super Ultra-ific fantastically fun party time! Best Par, NO PARENTS." She Screamed!
She looked at you for a response.
Then is gone after replying "Oki-doki"
To eveypony in the party.

Pipsqueak was only able to trot inside three Steps before Pinkie got to him.
"Whoa! Yeah Miss Pinkie! I'm gonna Party like no tomorrow!" He jumped in excitement and then She was gone.
"huh" Pip Said in Confusion as Pinkie Disappeared.
He shrugged and keep going over to the Middle Food table to grab a Snack before the crazyness hit.

Zipporwhill buzzed up to Pip. "Hi I'm Zipporwhill nice to meet you what's your name!"

RemareShadows
Group Admin

Pip had grabed a lickerish from the table,then turned as some filly talked to him.
"Hi, Zipporwhill. I'm Pipsqueak and I like Pirates." He chirped with a smile.

"Pirates! You mean the ponies who go "Arr" and wear eyepatches and *gasp* have pet parrots!? That's so cool!!!
I like doggies!"

RemareShadows
Group Admin

Pip Jumped " Yeah! Pirates are so strong! They do what ever they want. "
Pip laughed
" They could even have a pirate dog."

He motioned with his hooves.

Zipporwhill squealed. "A pirate dog that would be so cool he'd go ARR-F!"

A tall slender filly slinked in, a tabby following her. She looked around, but when she spied Diamond Tiara, her face paled.
"ARR-F!" A voice shouted, and she yelped, scrambling under the refreshments table. "D-d-dog!"

RemareShadows
Group Admin

Pipsqueak giggled " That would be a great dog to have, he could dig up all the barried treasure! A Pirate needs his Booty!"

He stopped as he heard somepony get scared.
"Huh"

Pirate needs his Booty!"

Diamond Tiara looked at the dog

"looks like some stupid mutt is jealous of my beauty"

kwr2k13
Group Contributor

> RemareShadows
>> Rainbowriverdash
>> Shadow of the Night
>> kwr2k13
>> Moustache Queen

Little Horn felt bad when Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon entered the party. "Oh, great, they are probably here to make fun of colts and fillies who don't have their Cutie Marks." She said to herself. She looked around to find some friends to help protect her from the two filly bullies.

(Sorry different times :facehoof:)

Scarf lowered the book, her purple eyes blinking.

"Yeah...It's Harry Trotter and the Alicorn's Stone" Scarf replied with a soft smile, before raising the book to read the page once more, only to lift her book down and closing it tight, she frowned at the fillies by the food table.

"If you truly do have beauty dear Diamond, why do you still live here? And why still pick on fillies when you could easily be outnumbered" Scarf observed, showing the crowd of fillies within the Hall.

"Oh look! A dog!" Scarf observed, placing her book in the corner she raced towards the small filly, she whistled a small tune to the dog, who perked its ears in confusion.

"Oh I wished I didn't leave my dog whistle behind" Scarf sighed to herself.

" I only live because my daddy lives here! And not to mention, Ponyville needs at least one pretty pony!"

"Well my dear Diamond, beauty is not a word, it is not a appearance, it is the soul of all ponies who bring good deeds to others" Scarf chuckled, as she rubbed a hoof on the now calm dog's head.

She turned her head to the earth pony.

"And you Diamond have not made much deeds, except bring two or one into the darkness of misdeeds you bring other fillies" She added sternly.

RemareShadows
Group Admin

Pipsqueak turned back around and shruged.
He didn't see any thing scary.
" hey you want some snacks," Pip motioned to the food table.
Then bit into his candy.
"Hhmmm, itsh good."

3029423 Diamond looked shocked, and was about to reply when she was interrupted by a pony

"Bully!" Florice yelled at scarf...wait, scarf?
"How dare you hurt another pony's feelings like that and laugh about it!"

((Umm.... There was no dog. Pip and Zipporwhill were talking about pirates and pirate dogs, and Zipporwhill said how a pirate dog would go Arr-f! Another pony heard it and thought it was a dog. But I'll just add it in. It'll be Zipporwhill's dog!))

Zipporwhill looked indignant. "Hey! Sir Wuffles isn't stupid!"

Sir Wuffles sniffed the air.
The slender filly under the table peeked out right into the face of Sir Wuffles. The small dog barked, and the filly screamed. "EEK!" She scrambled out from under the table and ran, with Sir Wuffles chasing after her.

RemareShadows
Group Admin

Pipsqueak watched the crazyness start as he enjoyed his candy.
"That's your dog?" He looked over at the pup.
"Cool does he have an eye patch?" He blinked
" Wait his name is waffles! I love those!"

kwr2k13
Group Contributor

3029561 RemareShadows
>> Rainbowriverdash
>> Shadow of the Night
>> kwr2k13
>> Moustache Queen

Little Horn felt a little better as she heard other ponies talk to Diamond Tiara about bullying others. She went up to talk with the bullied ponies. "Hello? I don't like other ponies bullying me. Can I hang out with you? I'm Little Horn." The tan unicorn filly asked Florice and her friend.

"yeah of course!" Florice smiled, "an anti-bully is always nice to have, besides, ya look kinda cute!" she winked.

(Oh yeah, don't worry about Florice's behaviour, it's just in her nature)

kwr2k13
Group Contributor

3031222 Rainbowriverdash RemareShadows

>> Shadow of the Night
>> kwr2k13
>> Moustache Queen

Little Horn blushed a little at the compliment. "So, I'm a unicorn, and I know levitation. I'm Little Horn, and my mom taught me about magic. My father's a detective in Ponyville." She heads over to Florice. "So, what's your name and what do you do? Are you a Pegasus, a Unicorn, or an Earth Pony?"

Florice smiled, as she can tell she's happy, "I'm Florice Luss, I'm a unicorn, and I use this necklace, to use magic." she giggled, then greeted her with a gentle hug

kwr2k13
Group Contributor

RemareShadows
>> Rainbowriverdash
>> Shadow of the Night
>> kwr2k13
>> Moustache Queen \

Little Horn gets hugged by her fellow unicorn. "Uhm, Florice, I'm a filly, like you, but I would like to be friends with you. Want to get something to eat?"

"No thanks Pipsqueak I'm not hungry" Scarf smiled to the younger filly.

"Oh and Florice?" She added, turning to the new filly within the Hall.

"I am only teaching a bully another lesson, I don't harm another's soul than the filly over there" Scarf sighed, gesturing to Diamond "Besides, I have been living on streets and feeding myself in scraps to know that ponies can both be kind or cruel" Scarf added.

Lemon Dust notices the two, getting a little red.

"sure! I'd love to, there's lots of food here, what would you like?"

Lemon Dust turned to scarf, "you'll have to excuse my friend, she's just the type who hates bullying, and Diamond Tiara well....she's....

"IM FLORICES BEST FRIEND"

kwr2k13
Group Contributor

RemareShadows
>> Rainbowriverdash
>> Shadow of the Night
>> kwr2k13
>> Moustache Queen

Little Horn nods to Lemon Dust, "Oh, heh, well, I'm Little Horn. I came because Pinkie Pie invited me to this party and I wanted to see what was going on. Pleased to meet you!" She sighed, "I don't like bullying either. I don't have my Cutie mark yet, and some ponies," she glares at Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon, "tend to pick on others who aren't like them."

"Interesting turn of events" Scarf smiled "Diamond, I hope, may change her ways with Florice's guidance, or not, it shall depend on her hooves"

"And Little Horn, don't mind not having a Cutie Mark, one without a Cutie Mark, shall witness the joy of getting it, we just have to be patient, or we just have to have the strong will to get it" Scarf advised the young unicorn.

kwr2k13
Group Contributor

RemareShadows
>> Rainbowriverdash
>> Shadow of the Night
>> kwr2k13
>> Moustache Queen

Little Horn nodded and trotted up to Scarf, smiling at her. "Thank you! That's what my mom and dad keep saying all the time. "Be patient, and try things that you enjoy doing. I like magic and I love my family very much. Maybe my Cutie Mark has something to do with the love of my family and magic?"

She then went over to the snack table, "I don't know what to get for my snack...a muffin, a cupcake? A Piece of chocolate or strawberry cake?"

"You my dear, are lucky to have a family of that appreciation" Scarf sighed, trotting to the table and grabbing a blueberry muffin.

"For my Cuite Mark is not one I wanted in most ways" Scarf added silently, as she bit into her muffin, planting a fake smile to the young Unicorn Filly.

kwr2k13
Group Contributor

RemareShadows
>> Rainbowriverdash
>> Shadow of the Night
>> kwr2k13
>> Moustache Queen

Little Horn saw they had blueberry muffins, her favorite, and pulled one off the plate with her telekinesis. She bit into her muffin, savoring the deliciousness of the blueberry within every bite. "Oh, yum! How did they know Blueberry muffins are my favorites? My cousin and I make these all the time. Well, the mini-blue berry muffins, since it was just us two, and mother wanted her to teach me magic."

"Well my mother once said that my ancestors were Earth Ponies who creates pastrys when a large earthquake was made, they were trapped and could only use what they had in their hooves, thus, pasterys were born" Scarf smiled.

"Yeahhhhhhhh I don't believe you homeless!" Huffed a tall Pegasus with a pitch black coat and a toxic green mane and tail, his Cutie mark was a snake wrapped around a football.

"Yeahhhhhh and I think you don't exist right now" Scarf huffed.

RemareShadows
Group Admin

Pinkie Pie Jumps up in the middle of the party and Yells. "Hey, Ponies ! Who wants to play pin the tail on the Poooooonnnnnyyyyy!
She then Zipped away to the right of the party any frantically waved at a Poster of a pony.
She held the Blind fold in her Mane, Waving it like a Pirate flag in the wind.

"Who wants to be FIRST!" She reached down and pulled off her tail and held it out.

Pip Shrugged and Ate his Snack. " I might go... if there's Treasure."

"Nonsense Pip, treasure is only a price, adventure and fun is the real treasure in all journeys" Scarf huffed.

"Scarf I swear to Celestia stop using you're egghead words and just relax for a bit" The green and black Pegasus sighed, face hooving himself.

"Cobra do me a favour" Scarf sighed.

"What?"

"Shut up"

Zipporwhill raced after Sir Wuffles, and scooped him up. "Sorry about Sir Wuffles he's just really eager but why did you run away like that?" She asked. The slender filly was trembling, and whispered, "I-I don't l-like d-dogs..."
"Oh okay sorry about that by the way what's your name?"
"Um? F-Felicia..."
She started walking away, but bumped into somepony. She started to say sorry, but as she saw who she had bumped into, she froze. A glimmering tiara sat on the floor next to a pink filly.

"Well Toxic may I ask you hate dogs right?" Scarf asked.

"Of course!"

"Zipporwhill may I borrow Sir Wuffles for a moment," Scarf asked "Nothing bad will harm him I promise-"

"A dog? OH CELESTIA NO IM OUTTA HERE!" Toxic wailed, zooming out of a thankfully, open window.

"Well that's a relife" Scarf sighed

kwr2k13
Group Contributor

Moustache Queen
>> RemareShadows
>> kwr2k13
>> Rainbowriverdash

Little Horn saw Diamond Tiara getting bumped into and picked up her tiara with her crown. There were many things Little Horn could do to the tiara, but she decided to do the right thing and place the crown back onto Diamond Tiara's head with her magic. "There you go, Diamond Tiara. You okay?" She hoped her act of kindness would be rewarded.

Diamond turned toward little horn
"th-thank..." she started, but then looked at Florice and screamed
"I COULDVE DONE IT MYSELF BLANK FLANK"

kwr2k13
Group Contributor

Little Horn was about to say, "You're welcome" to Diamond Tiara when she yelled at Florice, "That is no way to treat my friend, Diamond Tiara! You have a problem with Blank Flanks?"

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 48