The Filly And Colt RP group 77 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 30 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 30
ObsidianPony
Group Admin

Hey guys, ObsidianPony here... so yeah, our creator of this group has been banned.

But DON'T panic; I want this group to stay and as such I and hopefully my fellow admins will pick up the slack.

Sorry about this but I'll try with all my might to keep this group afloat.

Annalisa Flat
Group Contributor

How did he get banned, Obsidian?

ObsidianPony
Group Admin

He was TheatreCritics alt account... so yeah, need I say more?

1985983 Sadly, no. So this is your group now, Obsidian?

ObsidianPony
Group Admin

Not exactly Dual; as you know I also have obligations elsewhere, so I don't intend on being head admin or anything like that, I just want to help out with the other admins.

1986025 Cool. *gives you a chase peck right between the eyes* Good on ya, mate.

Aegis Steelshield
Group Contributor

...I think I shall be leaving this group.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Guess that's a permanent ban, then. I was wondering why Babs suddenly sprouted wings...

I have lots of obligations elsewhere, too, so I don't really intend on being head admin either. I can always help out, though. I'm familiar with being an admin, and I kinda was the one that put up the banner and icon.

--Sweetie Belle

ObsidianPony
Group Admin

No need, it's now out of that idiots hands and will be made a place for fun RPing.

Aegis Steelshield
Group Contributor

If the ban's permanent.

ObsidianPony
Group Admin

Fairly certain it is, and if it ain't well then we don't need to hang around.

Aegis Steelshield
Group Contributor

In hindsight, if I had looked at his CMC RP, I probably would of figured it out. Windwaker was his OC.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

I probably should have known that, since I'd seen it before. It didn't occur to me other than to wonder why Babs brother had a pegasus name, though.

--Sweetie Belle

Aegis Steelshield
Group Contributor

Or the fact she sprouted wings?

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Well, yeah, you saw my reaction to that. I was really wondering what I'd gotten myself into at that point...

--Sweetie Belle

Aegis Steelshield
Group Contributor

I probably would of said no, and quit the RP.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Well, I'm not sure how I'd have responded, if he hadn't gone to bed right then. I was kinda trying to do some other stuff at the time, too, so I just let it go.

-Sweetie Belle

Aegis Steelshield
Group Contributor

What other stuff?

Wait, then who's Babs? If the position's open, I volunteer! :fluttershyouch: ...If that's okay with you.....

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Well, I'm admin in a buncha places, and some of the rules threads and such kinda need revising and rewriting, so I was getting a start on that. I think some of the other groups I was in were distracting me, too.

--Sweetie Belle

Aegis Steelshield
Group Contributor

Ok, hope you had fun.

ObsidianPony
Group Admin

Position is indeed open, there is now a thread to apply for canon characters.

1986443 It's just I looked, but Babs wasn't there.

ObsidianPony
Group Admin

The list is of roles that are taken; if a canon character isn't listed it means that role is open.

1986488 Oooooooh. Heh. Sorry. Can I drop Twist and take Babs instead? Not that Twist isn't awesome.

ObsidianPony
Group Admin

Sure, just so long as you say that you want to drop Twist since you can't have both.

1986522 YAY!:yay: and yeah, I'll drop Twist. :twistnerd: Sorry Twist!

I was sorta becoming suspicious of that when he posted Windwaker as his OC...

I'm still willing to participate and help with administrative stuff though, for what it's worth.

ObsidianPony
Group Admin

Cool, really I think we're just going to carry on as planned minus the nuisance.

I had suspicions abut TImelord47, the fact he said he's using his 'Skype friend's' OC and it so happened to be WIndwaker is a little too over the top in that sense. Plus he just so happened to have been Babs? It sounds a bit different if you were to look closer.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 30