Vent 127 members · 74 stories
Comments ( 24 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 24

I cant stand my mosm btiching all ebcuase i dont wanna help her or "Clean" or "pick up trash". I say idc. Im tired of cleaning and picking up trash cleaning, pikcing up and enatness are meaingliness, a waste of time and have no meaining in life. idc if i elft trahs on the floord of her house or "Polluted mky own envioment" No one cares thats the beuty of it! neatness is meaningless it doesnt matter. She fucking has trust issues all ebcuase i leid to ehr sevrral tiem in the past. Who Cares if ive leid to ehr multible times in the past? I dont! People who Aren't Politicla lie all the time and no one ever calls them out for lying! IDc about her feelings why should i?! feelings are a weakness feelings, emotions, caring, regret and right or wrong ae weaknesses that msut eb removed.

7845316 Many children pay rent to their parents so that they can continue to stay with them. Until you start paying rent for the place you live in, doing some chores is a small price to pay. Every child is asked to do chores.

Another thing to note is that it's her house, so only her rules apply.

except choers are for retards and cleaning, picking up and neatness are meaingless and a waste of my time

7845363 True, but your opinion doesn't matter. Her house, her rules. Only her opinions matter in her territory.

When you'll have a house of your own, you'll be able to live like a pig. But until then, you can't.

its not about lviign like a pig its about not clenaing or pickign ups eeing it as meaningless and a waste of time same for chores and helping

7845564 That's your opinion. Other people have the right to their opinions.

If your mother wants to keep her house clean, it's her right to do so, even if it is meaningless.

And if she wants to set conditions for people living under her roof, that's her right as well.

except its a waste of my time elaving me no time to rp or look for a editor or watch movies

7845681 Yes, it is a waste of your time, but you're not doing it because it's beneficial. You're doing it because you get to live in a proper apartment for free. This is your rent. You better pay it lest you risk losing your privileges someday.

Also, think about how you will raise your own children. Will you let them live like pigs and bring disorder to your living space as well?

Look at it from the parent's perspective as well. They were deciding whether to give you life or not. They decided that you living was a good thing, so they birthed you and selflessly provided you with everything you needed. But then, instead of gratitude, they get attitude in return.

What will you do when your own child gives you a middle finger and goes back to watching TV while you slave your life away for him?

dont play Psychoanalytic with me

7846025 The bottom line is, while you live with your parents, you live by their rules.

And the more you hate the rules, the easier it will be for you when you go on your own.

But mark my words, the same things your mother asks you to do, you will also be asking your children to do. After you slave away your life for them, is cleaning up after them while they watch TV really what you want to do with your life?

yeah well you try living with a mom who gives up too easily. she ltierally want sot kill ehrself when we run out of money from my account. i told ehr she cant give up but she lashes out. so what if we dont have a working car and so what if getitng acess to har acocunt with a new drivers license takes weeks? we'll find ways aroudn that

7846047 Nobody is perfect. She annoys you, you annoy her, that's how all families function. The trick is to tolerate diversity and different points of view.

And from the things you said, it sounds like she could use your help even more than what is the norm in an average family. If you don't do thinks, she will do them instead. And on top of everything else she has to worry about and work toward, it might prove to be too much.

The bottom line is, maybe you should talk to your mother. Maybe together you can work out a plan that would work for both of you.

like thats gonna work out. she once said how her "feelings" were hurt all ecbuase i said cleaning and pikcing up are meiangless and she didnt say it sad like she just said it in some standard tone

and her needing my help leaves me no time to work on my fimfiction, try and get sigitl and abse edit oc art for free or watch tv shows, movies or keep up with Conservative politics

7846111 Here's the thing, things could get tough in the future. The only way you will make it is as a team. Somehow, someway you'll have to find a way to work with each other.

Don't look for perfection in others; settle for: acceptable.

Edit: I bet she has interests as well. Hobbies that she's sacrificing by doing the chores instead of you.

Acceptable isnt pure perfection pure perfection means having the same digitl and abse edit oc art eveeryone els ein the fanfom has and not looking like a loser in the fandom. and she ahrdly does any chores since she lays in bed all day and we dont have a working car

7846122 You can just ask AI to draw you an OC and you'll have a more detailed OC than anypony else in the fandom.

If you two talk things out, maybe you both can start earning more money and you'll be able to buy yourself a car if you really need one.

i dont want Ai art i dont trust Ai. AI DOE SNOT DESERVE OUR TRUST!

also how are we supposed to afford a car with record high inflation? hm? my mom cant acess her account without a new drivers license and i dont have a State ID. and what we need is a New car battery but the only problem is we dont have a spare one

i prefere to have my art drawn by a artist for free and not by a machine that puts artists out of a job and destroys creativity

7846185 Look, this cover art was made with AI:

TSweetie Bot annoys Sunny
A century has passed, but the immortal Sunny Starscout still fights for harmony.
Bad Dragon · 4.8k words  ·  37  8 · 691 views

Is it really that bad?

Why would you trust humans with drawing if all humans suck at it? But you can always rely on AI. Humans can't be trusted, but you can always trust AI.

A car battery costs like $100. If you sell your TV, you'll be able to buy 5 car batteries.

People losing their jobs is a good thing. Why would you use a human to clean if Rumba does a better job?

Instead, we should set people free. Fire them. Fire them all. Let AI do all the dirty work.

only a talentless loser would sue AI art i prefere art from a artist and not a robot. AI destroys cretivity, can be sued to push politicla agendas and puts artists out of a job. Aid eos not deserve our trust. and people losing their jobs is not a good thing cause AI replacing artists is Destroying creativity you ignorant idiot

we cna sell our tv becuase we dont have a working tv. whos gonna buy a tv thats old and doesnt work anymore?

7846374 I guess we'll have to agree to disagree on the AI issue.

I hope you work things out with your mother.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 24