Vent 127 members · 74 stories
Comments ( 24 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 24

Why don't you just call it "I Hate LightningSword and Every Stupid Little Thing He Does, So I'm Gonna Make Him Suffer by Making an Anti-Starlight Glimmer Group That is an Obvious and Open Mockery of his Starlight-based Group and Make Fun of Him While Getting Away with it Because I Didn't Call Him By Name or Mention Him or His Group At All"?

It would make a lot more sense.

4931875 I, for one, like your group. I'm sure there are many others that also do. Thank you for making it.

4931875 It's a bit too long I think.

Please forgive me for the lateness of my response, because I've been away from the site for a few days.

Shut up, attention whore.

P.S. You still need to see about getting yourself some professional help if you haven't done it yet.

4936854 Yeah, I hate your guts too. Thanks for rubbing it in, asshole.

No, no, no... I don't hate you. Frankly, you're not worth the energy expenditure necessary for hate.

I do have varying levels of contempt for you, though.

Have a nice day.

4931875 Hey. Lightning.

You know those things we talked about?

This is one of them.

4936870 If I wasn't worth it, then you would have left me alone a long time ago. This group is called "Vent". I vented. I used the group for what it's supposed to be used for. You just came to abuse me. Again. People like you are the reason I don't feel safe anymore.

One more comment, and I'm reporting you. I am not kidding. Leave me alone.

4936880 He started it. And he has it coming.

4936918 What do you expect me to do, just sit here and let him keep treating me like dirt? Should I have to just sit here and let him come to whatever group I'm in and fuck with my head with no consequences? I won't take it from him anymore! I'm sick of it!

4936928 What I expect (well, hope is more accurate) you to do is be the better man and at least LOOK like you're making a change. Part of that change needs to be not exploding at people when they give you flak.

And also insisting nothing's your fault unless you can fish for reassurance by claiming it is. That's another huge one you need to work on.

4937024 He's been giving me flak repeatedly since I came to this site. I can't just sit here and let him bully me and call me names anymore. I've been bullied for almost half my life. I won't take it anymore. Least of all from him.

4937046 Jesus, dude. Didn't we ALSO talk about grudges?

I feel like this is a large part of why you made that group about Starlight in the first place. YOU don't have the capacity to forgive and ignore, so you can't fathom that anyone in the show can extend the courtesy to someone that wrongs them. I don't care WHAT you've gone through; if you want to reinvent yourself, you need to TRY and be the Twilight in the equation rather than the Starlight. Blowing up at people when they bring up the EGREGIOUS list of things you did wrong in the previous months is only going to add fuel to the fire and make them press harder.

If you really, genuinely want to fix things, you may actually have to leave FIMFic entirely (not even stealth-browsing, keep all tabs on all browsers closed) until you can get your fucking shit together. It's only making you miserable at the moment, and unless you're legitimately only doing this for the spotlight, you'll be doing yourself an enormous favor.

4937468 He doesn't deserve forgiveness.

4937611 Oh, goody, I may have been right about my assessment.

If you really think that Elric doesn't deserve forgiveness, then maybe you don't either. And it only took you a matter of DAYS to blow it. It's almost like you're blowing it on purpose, which WOULD be consistent with lots of people's perceptions of you.

If your petty grudges are something you refuse to fix for the betterment of your experience on this site, despite being one of the biggest things that NEED fixing... then I'm sorry I wasted my time.

4937871 So I just forgive him for everything he's done and forget it, and just blindly allow him to do it again, and again, and again, until I really do kill myself?

Is that what you want?

4938221 Here's the thing, though.

If you stop doing the things he's yelling at you for, what does he have to yell at you for?

Forgiveness is a two-way street. If you want to make things right, you can't wait for everyone ELSE to roll over first.

If you actually put in the effort to make amends, and Elric starts giving you more shit despite it, you BLOCK HIM. And you'll have an actual case with the site mods if he ignores the block. Knowing Elric, though, I think he WILL back off if you make an actual attempt.

Not sure he'll see it as sincere, though, since I guess I have to strong-arm you into being a decent goddamn person.

4938469 I don't want to try to make things right with a bully like him. I have him blocked as of this moment. He singles me out. I know I do bad things, but I don't deserve what he puts me through. I just want him to leave me alone. I don't care about forgiving him, or him forgiving me. I just want him to leave me alone. Is that really too much to ask that he ignores me? Is it?

4938956 Dude.

The things we've talked about you doing and not doing.

If you stop doing the bad things.

He will not comment on the bad things.

This whole thread was one of the bad things. So he came.

Stop making threads like this. He won't.

4938968 So it's my fault that he attacked me? Really? He came here, unbidden and against my wishes, and it's my fault?!

This group is called "Vent". I vented. I have to vent to make it less hard on me every day. I vent to make me less suicidal. I don't do it for attention. I do it to reduce stress.

I did what the group allowed. He was the bully. He attacked me. He did wrong. I followed the rules.

He attacked me.

This time, it was his fault.

4939033 Dude, if you really wanted a hugbox where your repeat behavior wouldn't be challenged, why didn't you go to your blog? At least Elric wouldn't have been able to say SHIT there.

I'm not contesting that Elric stepped over the line this time. This resembles harassment a fair bit more closely than some of the other shit you've been given. But you DO come off as whoring for attention when you take your self-pity/lash-out rants to SEVERAL different sources, when your personal blog would be far more appropriate as a CENTRALIZED source. When you go off to make your complaints heard in EVERY corner of the site that you think will put up with you, what other name do you THINK is going to come your way?

Stop making. These threads. All over. The site.

I don't know how much more blunt I can be with it. And I don't know how HARSH I have to be with my bluntness before it sinks the fuck in. You want help? You want to shape up and fix your image? Start listening to what people are saying you're doing wrong when you do them.

4939103 So, all I have to do is make it look that way? Without even attempting to make it look that way? And I still do wrong?

Apparently, I'm a fuck-up, no matter what I do.

Thanks for the talk. I'm leaving. I'll just leave every group he's in. It's the only way I'll feel safe.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 24