Canterlot Wedding Blues 551 members · 346 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16

I thought up an idea with characters getting into an intro similar to that of the games I mentioned in the title. I am planning one for Queen Chrysalis against Twilight, Cadance, Shining Armor, the Mane Five, Celestia, and Luna. But I have trouble coming up for responses each of them might say. For the case of Shining Armor, the Mane Five, and Celestia, I came up with two lines. One is in general I.E, Chrysalis will say the same line, and the other is being specific,

If anyone that could come up with a response, I will add your name to the credits

For those who never played any of the Netherrealms games here's a few samples

Towards Twilight: "They are just going to abandon you again, Princess, just you wait"

Towards Cadance : "Don't be so sore on me for what I have done to you on your wedding. Isn't that what friendship and forgiveness is all about?"

Towards Shining Armor, The Mane Five, and Celestia: "What if Twilight WAS wrong? Would you still forgiven her?"

Shining Armor only: You chose to believe an imposter bride instead, but why should you care? I do want your love after all."

Applejack only: "For a bearer of honesty, you fell easily to my lies, you think one little apology to Twilight will suffice?"

Rarity only: "You're not so generous, when you cared about the clothes over the invasion of Equestria!"

Fluttershy only: "Kindness? HA! You're the cruelest one of all"

Pinkie Pie only: "For an element of laughter, you love to make people miserable, just like what you did to Twilight."

Rainbow Dash only: "Some element of loyalty you are, it's easier to leave Twilight again"

Celestia only: "You were never fit too rule Celestia"

Towards Luna: "Where were you when I attacked Canterlot?"

Shining Armour: I only took your side because you brainwashed me and turned me against Twilie

7276627 Chrysalis: Too bad she's not here to save you this time.

Queen Chrysalis: (To Twilight Sparkle) Since you forgave your brother, mentor, and your friends so easily for what they did to you on the wedding. Surely you can forgive me.

Or...

Queen Chrysalis: (To Twilight Sparkle) Do you think they would've all forgiven you IFyou were wrong all along?

Or

Queen Chrysalis: (To Twilight Sparkle) Okay, sorry for making everyone turn against you and trying to take over Equestria, I guess this means you will forgive me and become friends now.

Twilight Sparkle: (To Queen Chrysalis) I forgave them because they realized their mistakes, and so did I.

Twilight Sparkle: (To Queen Chrysalis) True bonds of friendship and family can't be broken by disagreements.

Twilight Sparkle: (To Queen Chrysalis) Only if you're ready to atone and apologize.

7358423 Sorry for the slow response, I was busy and had to come up with good comebacks.

Queen Chrysalis: (To Twilight Sparkle): That "mistake" included my invasion of EQuestria.

Queen Chrysalis: (To Twilight Sparkle): Even if it means they left you to your own death?

Queen Chrysalis: (To Twilight Sparkle): Does that also include having no concept of sarcasm?

Here's one more from Twilight and Chrysalis

Twilight Sparkle: (To Queen Chrysalis): Forgiveness is NOT a sign of weakness Chrysalis.
Queen Chrysalis: (To Twilight Sparkle): Being naive isn't a sign of strength.

I just came up with Twilight's response towards Chrysalis.

Twilight Sparkle: Then what about learning from past mistakes?

Surprised this is still around. Guess, I will resurrect this one like Scorpion.

Speaking of which...

Scorpion (To Twilight Sparkle): You bear no resentment on what they've done to you?

Atrocitus (To Twilight Sparkle): Forgiveness to those who wronged you is foolish.

Man, I'd love for this to be done to Discord and the ponies' leniency to him.

Kinda expecting a reply from TWilight but thanks from hearing you.

Chrysalis: Do you even bother to actually read those Friendship Reports?
Celestia: I read every report and, indeed, every letter Twilight and her friends send me.
Chrysalis: Then why didn't you take Twilight's concern seriously, like she and her so-called friends supposedly learned?

Will Spike be playable too?

Sorry for the slow reply.

Spike can be spoke to as well.

Got any ideas?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16