Canterlot Wedding Blues 551 members · 346 stories
Comments ( 74 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 74

While in the caverns, just moments before she finds Cadence, Twilight is visited by Nightmare Moon, who convinces her to turn to the Darkside by reminding her of how her so-called friends betrayed her. A few days later, Twilight accepts after her friends, minus Fluttershy, ditch her for berating the CMC for ruining Fluttershy's birthday out of jealousy for their sisters spending more time with the other members of the the Mane 6, and is renamed Nightmare Nova.

6593137 The latter half sounds vaguely familiar.

Can we say "Anon-a-Miss" in Equestria?

Brilliant :3

Make the name be Nightmare Twilight and she will have a nice ring to it ;3

Sorry, bro, Nightmare Nova makes a lot more sense because she has left the Light Side, and only Spike, Cadence, and Fluttershy followed her.

Eh, somewhat. Only difference is that the trio openly did it and didn't frame some pony else for it.

6593137 Why did Spike also count as betraying her?

Don't worry, when Twilight turns to the Darkside, as a way to atone for not thinking for himself, he joins her.

Also, Nightmare Moon rallies the Changelings, Dragons, and even Seaquestria to her side, the Changelings and Dragons by telling them to Be Prepared, and the Seaquestrians by reminding Novo of how it is very clear that when the Storm King came, Equestria didn't come to their aid.

Now who wants to see Nightmare Moon singing Be Prepared?

6593137 won't be Midnight Sparkle? since she does look like the Twilight version of Nightmare Moon.

Nightmare Nova makes her sound more intimidating. That'd be like calling Darth Vader Darth Skywalker. It's not intimidating and doesn't make you shit your pants. Besides, she needs to leave behind everything that made her Twilight Sparkle, and that of course means getting rid of her old name entirely.

Now who wants the scene sample for when Nightmare Moon rallies the Changelings and Sragons to her side now, and the scene sample for when she rallies the Seaponies to her side later?

So this Rise of the Nightmare Empire sound like a good story and Nightmare Nova is a better name.

So Spike has joined Nightmare Nova as a way to atone for not thinking for himself, good.

At least that he will stayed by Nightmare Nova’s side.

Alright, I'm going for the scene sample.

6593807 I see going with Star Wars shows? movies? or books?

Twilight turning to the Dark Side, Revenge of the Sith. Now here's the scene plan.

"Lousy Equestrians," Chrysalis growled. "Now I have to find another food source for my people."

"You think that's bad?" Garble asked. "There's barely anything to eat in the Dragon Lands!"

"Those stupid ponies," a nearby Changeling commander said. "They're the reason we're dangling at the bottom of the food chain."

"I hate dangling," Garble said.

"But nothing compared to what the ponies make us suffer," Chrysalis stated.

"I hate ponies!" Garble replied.

"They're lazy," Chrysalis stated.

"And annoying," Garble added.

"And man are they..." Ember added.

"Uuugly!" all three finished, laughing about it alongside a chuckling Dragon Lord.

"Ooh, surely ponies aren't..." a voice called out from above.

Chrysalis, Garble, Ember, and her father looked up to see none other than Nightmare Moon laying there.

"That bad?" she asked with a smirk.

"Oh, it's just you, Nightmare Moon," Chrysalis said with a quivering voice.

"Yeah, we thought it was some pony like Luna," Garble replied.

"I get shivery everytime I hear that name," Chrysalis said.

"Lunaaa," Garble said, causing Chrysalis to shudder.

"Go ahead, do it again,"Chrysalis said.

"Lunaaa," Garble replied, making her shudder again. "Luna, Luna, Lunaaa!"

This just made her laugh, causing Nightmare Moon to massage her forehead with her wing in annoyance.

"I'm surrounded by idiots," she said to herself.

"But not you, Nightmare, because you make entire nations tremble before you, and even once had King Sombra trying to win your affections," Ember stated.

"Charmed," Nightmare Moon replied.

"Ooh, I like that," Chrysalis stated. "She's not a queen, but she handles it pretty well."

"I don't even think any of you deserve this," Nightmare Moon said, pulling out the leg of a zebra. Immediately, Garble and Ember were panting for it. Nightmare Moon tossed it to them then cast a love spell at a nearby rock making the spell turn into an energy orb, causing Chrysalis and the nearby Changeling commander to begin devouring it. "You all try to take over Equestria by force, and you can't even try to get rid of its defender first."

"Well, you know," Chrysalis said with a mouthful of love energy. "It wasn't exactly she was alone, Nightmare."

"Yeah," Garble replied with a mouthful of meat in his mouth. "What are we supposed to do? Kill the princesses?"

Nightmare Moon smirked at that, as this was exactly what she was planning to do after she turned Twilight.

"Precisely," she said.

Everyone looked up at her in confusion. Nightmare Moon hopped down as Be Prepared begins playing. She slowly walked towards the camera, blue smoke puffing out of the cracks, her doing of course. One puff of blue smoke appeared in front of the camera as Nightmare Moon stuck her head through.

Nightmare Moon:

I know that your powers of retention~

Are as wet as a Yak's backside~

She walked over to Garble who was knawing on a bone.

But thick as you are~

Pay attention!~

She blasted the bone to pieces, causing Garble to salute.

My words are a matter of pride~

It's clear from your vacant expressions~

She waved her wing in front of Garble's face, causing him to give her a toothy grin.

The lights are not all on upstairs~

But we're talking queens and successions~

She kept up at Ember and Chrysalis, who were behind her above, making them fall over to some below lava boilers.

Even you can't be caught unawares!~

The lava boilers blasted Ember and Chrysalis upwards.

So prepare for the chance of a lifetime~

Be prepared for sensational news~

A shining new era~

Is tiptoeing nearer~

Queen Chrysalis:

And where do we feature?~

Nightmare Moon grabbed her cheek with her wing.

Nightmare Moon:

Just listen to teacher~

Chrysalis rubbed her cheek, glaring at the ancient nightmare demon.

I know it sounds sordid~

But you'll be rewarded~

When at last I am given my dues~

And injustice deliciously squared~

Be prepared!~

Speaking:

"Yeah, be prepared!" Ember said. "We'll be prepared. For what exactly?"

"For the death of the Sun Princess!" Nightmare Moon replied.

"Why?" Ember asked, flying up there. "Is she sick?"

"No, fool, we're gonna kill her," Nightmare Moon replied, grabbing her. "And Luna too."

She threw Ember back down there. Already, Ember's father was beginning to like how Nightmare Moon thought.

"Great idea!" Chrysalis said. "Who needs an Equestrian ruler?"

"No ruler!" she, Garble, and Ember chanted. "No ruler! La la la la la la!"

"Idiots!" Nightmare Moon shouted. "There will be a ruler!"

"Hey, but you said, uh," Ember replied.

"I will be queen!" Nightmare Moon declared. "Stick with me! And you'll never go hungry again!"

"Yay!" the trio cheered. "Alright! Long live the queen!"

"Long live the queen!" the dragons and Changelings shouted. "Long live the queen!"

Singing:

As they sung, the Dragons and Changelings began goose stepping as Nightmare Moon watched. They turned to look at her as they passed her.

Dragons and Changelings:

Queen, queen, queen, queen, queen!~

It's great that we'll soon be connected~

With a queen who'll be all time adored~

Nightmare Moon:

Of course, quid pro quo~

You're expected~

She slid her wing across her throat to emphasize.

To take certain duties aboard~

The future is littered with prizes~

And though I am the main addressee~

The poin that I must emphasize is~

She left down as lava began to push apart rock. She slowly walked towards a Changeling, making it stop above a crack.

You won't get a sniff without me!~

The Changeling fell down the crack, causing a dragon to go after it. Rocks began rising as the song's end neared.

Nightmare Moon, Dragons, and Changelings:

So prepare for the coup of the century~

Nightmare Moon:

Be prepared for the murkiest of scams (Dragons and Changelings: Oooh, la la la)~

Meticulous planning (Dragons and Changelings: We'll have food)~

Tenacity spanning (Dragons and Changelings: Lots of food)~

Decades of denial (Dragons and Changelings: We repeat)~

Is simply why I'll (Dragons and Changelings: Lots of meat)~

Be queen undisputed~

Respected, saluted~

And seen for the wonder that I am~

Yes, my fangs and ambitions are bared~

Be prepared!~

Dragons and Changelings:

Yes, our fangs and ambitions are bared~

Be prepared!~

They all began to laugh evilly as the song ended.

6593956 Be prepared huh? I thought you would had use In the dark of the night and I feel that the line "And man are they" would best match with Smolder.

Never heard of that song, and Smolder would basically be too young during this time.

6594091 Too young she look to be about four if not six dragon years older than Spike and look up the song I think you'll like also you could have both.

Yet she wasn't introduced till Season 8, and seeing as how she is obviously a teenager, possibly about 14 years of age, in Season 2 she would basically be 8 years old. Besides, this adult talk here.

6594096 point and thanks to Twilight Spike has a thing for older females

Ok? Also, I am a little biased when it comes to Be Prepared.

6594126 What I meant by Spike's taste in girls is that all his life he been around girls close to Twilight's age which means it the reason why the young dragon have romance feeling for both Rarity (I'm guess she around 27) and Ember 20

6594204 Sorry but I don't know if you're understand what I'm say or you do?

No, I do now. I forgot that Spike does that.

6594327 It's ok but Smolder does look like a future daughter of Spike and Ember?

Sure, why not. Now who wants the scene plan for Nightmare Moon rallying the Seaquestrians to her side?

6594600 Well Killing the Storm King would do it.

sound like good idea for a story, if it is a story where can I read it

in the dark of the night is far better fitting,

Be Prepared is catchy. Plus, like the Hyenas, the Dragons and Changelings are starving.

That, and I don't know In the Dark.

Or by simply reminding them that Celestia clearly never came to their aid when they needed her most and then killing the Storm King.

6596027 Sorry I thought you're talking about the pirate crew.

6596951 The bird pirate crew that the mane six met and help in the movie.

Why would you think I was talking about them?

After killing the Storm King, Nightmare Moon dragged his body before Queen Novo. She had already convinced them of Celestia's treachery, now she just needed to earn their trust.

"What is this?" Novo demanded.

"A little gift for you all," Nightmare Moon replied. She opened the front of the bag, revealing the dead face of the Storm King. All the Seaponies looked up at her in glee.

"You did what Celestia wouldn't do," Novo said, impressed. "You have our loyalty. When do we begin?"

"Patience, Novo, patience," Nightmare Moon replied. "I have a plan. And what better way to hurt Celestia, than to turn her most faithful student against her? I intend to make her bleed."

How interesting that Nightmare Moon kill the Storm King, much to the relief of Queen Novo and her Seaponies subject, but what is she planning?.

Have Twilight March upon the Harmony Temple, kill everypony inside, leading the Dragons, Changelings, and Seaponies, while Nightmare Moon personally kills Luna and Celestia to remove them from the picture.

I see, but what is the reason Twilight joined Nightmare Moon? Can it be that it has something to do with that wedding rehearsal incident and the betrayal?

6597465 I thought if you turn Twilight to the dark side without Celestia knowing about it the pirates would be a test to see if the young unicorn could make the enemy force turn against each other.

That's one, but the other reason is because of the birthday incident.

Celestia learns about it after personally seeing Twilight kill a Harmony Priest.

I see, let me ask you for the next few questions.

1. Since Spike has joined Nightmare Nova as a way to atone for not thinking for himself, what he will do now beside being the number one assistant?.

2. What will become of the mane five?, I mean they are the ones betraying her for the fake Princess Cadance?.

3. What will become of Princess Cadance?, and what is her reaction of Twilight being betrayed by Shining Armor and the others?.

4. Is Thorax and his brother still around?.

5. Has Queen Chrysalis learn of Twilight become Nightmare Nova?.

1. He is a high ranking official of the Nightmare Empire.
  2. After the CMC purposely ruined Fluttershy's birthday and the other four left her crying her eyes out, she helps Twilight round up the other four and heads the hunt for the CMC, who have gone into hiding.
  3. She ends things with Shining, and joins the Nightmare Empire as a way of revenge for betraying Twilight.
  4. Yeah, they're still around, they're fugitives now, though.
  5. Of course she does, the Changelings are part of the Nightmare Empire.

Okay, next questions.

1. When you mention that Princess Cadance end things with Shining, that means that the wedding is off, I am glad that she joined Twilight Sparkle aka Nightmare Nova, in order to stay by her side.

2. How did Shining feel about the royal wedding is off?, and did his parent find out that their daughter is betrayed by him and the others?.

3. When you said that the cmc are gone to hiding, where are they now?.

4. How Celestia did react of Princess Cadance joined the Nightmare Empire and the royal wedding off?.

5. What will Thorax and Pharynx do now?, since they are fugitives.

1. He felt depressed, and they did not approve.
  2. Somewhere remote, but they go onto fhelp founding the rebellion
  3. She didn't react in time, before she could confront Twilight, Nightmare kills her in the same fashion Scar does with Mufasa.
  4. They eventually go onto help found the rebellion as well.
Comment posted by ChazMLPFIM deleted Sep 28th, 2018
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 74