Twist! 267 members · 94 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16
Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

I'm asking for two reasons.

The first reason is that, in general, there really isn't enough art of Twist in the fandom. And, unfortunately, some of the art that does exist of her doesn't treat our girl very kindly at all, and that just won't do. I'd love to see some members of this group add to the good stuff that's out there.

The second reason is that ever since planning discussions began for the new group Tag-a-long's Book Club, I've been thinking how much I want to see Twist as a filly scout, and how cute she would be. (Of course, if I could draw, I would have put her into all sorts of cute outfits by now.)

hawthornbunny
Group Admin

No joke, I was thinking exactly the same thing as soon as I joined that group. o.o I second this motion. We need Filly Scout Twist. I will pay moneys.

I'm not an artist, though I drew Twist recently...

4030942 That's actually pretty gosh darn it cool.

you've got talent, kid, trust me, I'd never be able to pull a even near stunt of quality like that.

(I'm a crap artist either way, so, yeah)

Okay, this took me a while...

It's hardly visible, but there's her cutie mark on that badge. Also, I wonder how she hides her mane under that hat (unless it's like the Dazzlings' hoodies).

hawthornbunny
Group Admin

"Not an artist" my foot. That's awesome! :)

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

I remember that pic. Upvoted it, too. :twistnerd:

And that one just got faved over on Derpibooru. She's so happy and enthusiastic!

I gotta learn how that site works, I bet there are plenty of pics of Twist to be found.

Like Marge Simpsons hair, I don't know, I just imagine she puts it on and then there's a "Sproing" sound effect as it puffs out and it gets out.

Awesome pic by the way.

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

I bet there are plenty of pics of Twist to be found.

There are lots of 'em, but there's always room for more!

The easiest way to go about it, of course, is to follow a link to a pic you like -- like the pic Samey posted -- and then click on the "twist" search tag. And if you register for an account (It's free!), that's when you can start playing around with image filters. Tired of seeing crossovers of My Little Pony and Sonic the Hedgehog? (Me too!) Block all pics with the "sonic the hedgehog" tag! Wanna see some naughty pony art? I don't judge -- turn off filters for tags like "explicit", which unregistered users don't get to do, and enjoy what you want to enjoy.

4031826 oh c'mon, my oc, thomas the tank engine the hedgehog is totally worth checking out, dude or dudette. Really! Haven't you ever played thomas the very useful engine?

It's horryfying

yeah I don't like those crossovers either.

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

Not clicking on that video -- the preview pic is disturbing and revolting enough.

More Twist pics to get the taste out of my brain!

4033714 I'm just saying, of all the things to crossover, this isn't that wrong.

but I'll create an account, gee, searching for twist brings out so many cute pics

I could try! I do agree with you. Twist needs more love and fan art. If I am able soon I will post a link. :twistnerd:

hawthornbunny
Group Admin

Nedemai did this for me:

I think we can safely conclude that Twist rocks the Filly Scout look.

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

I just now spotted that on Derpibooru (and faved it). You're right, she looks supercute!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16