Twist! 267 members · 94 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

When I first joined the site, a little over a year ago, there was a completely different Twist group that wasn't very active, and it was eventually abandoned by its founder (and only admin). It got to right around 50 members before I founded this group. (The old group was deleted much later.)

And now here we are at 120 members! Thank you all for joining, and it's so good to see this filly get some of the love she deserves. Special thanks to my buddy Arcum42 for his help with the group, and for encouraging me to found it.

arcum42
Group Admin

Thanks, glad to help.

--arcum42

hawthornbunny
Group Admin

3246398 Congratulations! Twist deserves this. And her own episode. Possibly shared with Silver Spoon. In which the Mane Six and all the Princesses are incapacitated and only ponies with glasses are immune to the threat. And Twist and Silver Spoon work together to create some kind of candy railgun. Also they get a song. And there's a bit where it looks like Silver is going to confess her love to Twist, but can't bring herself to do it. What was the question again?

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

I like the way you think! Sure, it's a little deranged, but I like it anyway! :rainbowlaugh:

I like the way you think :pinkiehappy:

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

Speaking of love for Twist, I think it's worth mentioning that there's an image of Twist that's been very popular on Derpibooru these last couple of days -- well over 500 upvotes, and nearly 400 faves as I write this. Sadly, I can't link to it due to FIMFiction rules on NSFW content...
(Calm down. It's a grown-up version of Twist.)

Found it. She grew so big... :twistnerd::pinkiegasp:

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

She's certainly a talented girl, yes. :raritywink:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8