Twist! 267 members · 94 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15

:rainbowderp: That makes sense...

Though I like the theory that Bon Bon is Twist's sister...

she could still be,
Or maybe her biological mother.
But then she had to be straight, and we cant have that. :pinkiehappy:

Yeah, Lyra wouldn't be happy... Even though she apparently swings both ways:

Oh I haven't seen that before.
My head is now making up all sorts of ways for it not to be so

Well, I'm actually surprised that no one wrote a double date story with Lyra and Noteworthy as one couple, and Bon Bon and that seal as the other... :pinkiegasp:

Yes, one would think that.
are you sore there are non?
I mean the browsing system on this side leaves a lot to be desired.

maybe you shout Wright it. can't I'm working on a fanfic where I imply my the headcanon about Twist.

3185623 I like the idea of Bon-Bon being Twist's aunt. It would explain why young Bon-Bon looked like Twist, and how Twist got her cutie mark.

Hmm, I think I already wrote my share of crazy LyraBon stories...

Exactly. I'd go with aunt, cousin or sister rather than mother - Bon Bon isn't that old...

3185935 Yup, their cutie marks are similar, but not THAT similar.

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

Interesting how the "artist" calls it proof when it's mere speculation. It's also riddled with errors.
- The word "wired" is used in place of "weird".
- The word "sins" is used in place of "since" (at least twice).
- "Cutie marks" is two words, not one.
- "Another" is one word.
- The word "there" is used in place of "their" twice.
- The word "does" is spelled wrong.
- The word "tree" is used in place of "three".
- The word "meant" is spelled wrong.
- Her name is NOT "Peppermint Twist". It's just Twist.

I'm far less likely to accept the conclusions of someone who can't even express themselves properly.

There was some dialogue that was cut out in A Friend in Need (before Pinkie Pie sang her Smile, Smile, Smile song) where she asks some pony how Twist did on her school spelling test. Could that pony be Twist's mother? I think they were going to add that scene before Pinkie greets Cheerilee and Zecora or after they pass by her and before she comments on how Roseluck's flowers look and gets a flower for a snack from the flower pony.

Which pony was that?

http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/Twist

Shimmy Shake is the name of the pony Pinkie Pie was supposed to ask about how Twist did on her last Spelling Test during her Smile Song.

Hmm, the only picture of her on derpibooru is nsfw :pinkiehappy: She could give Button's mom a run for her money.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15