Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
Goldenwing
Group Admin

Hey there! This thread is where you can find links to all the reference material of the collab. If you want to know something about the world of the story or it's characters, this is where you find it. If you don't have access, then PM me your Gmail address and I'll add you. You may also want to be careful with what you read; if you intend to read the main story as well as contribute to it, you may find spoilers in some of these documents.

And away!

Lore
Histories
Locations
Nations
Ships
Races
Technology, Techniques, and Magic
Characters
Main Story
Character Claims
Official Shipping Pairs
Quick Reference Roster
Detailed Character Entries
Nocturnal Thunder Chain of Command
Nocturnal Thunder Departments
Side Stories
Detailed Character Entries

Note: Some of these documents are under revision or construction. Please ignore any comments or inconsistencies you see; they'll be wrapped up soon.

So, i'm looking through this stuff and it seems that Luca's profile has vanished.

TheDboys
Group Contributor

2221646 You have it saved in a Gdoc Somewhere? I Remember seeing it until recently.

Yeah, it should be in one of the gdocs back when the original group existed. But I have no idea what it's called and its really deep in my recent list by now.

I like what you guys did with the zebras

Doccular42
Group Admin

Thanks bro! That's one of the two nations I made, lol. :pinkiehappy:

Goldenwing
Group Admin

Luca?
Sounds like a character. You'd have to ask TGM about that; he handled the character info during the restructure.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7