Prompt Tag Group Collabs! 54 members · 26 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16
Drizzle Quill
Group Admin

How better to celebrate the upcoming Halloween than with a thread of mini-fics about Nightmare Night? This will be closed on October 31st, so if you want to contribute, contribute before then. :raritywink:

Just to make sure everything is clear:

* The mini-fic can be in any style, any tag, AU, humanized, whatever. It can be a cute scene, a snippet of conversation, or an excerpt from an Equestrian history book. It's not expected to be preread or proofread, and if you've never written before that's just fine. Keep it rated teen or lower, make sure it relates somehow to the prompt you claimed and shoot for 100-500 words of fiction about Nightmare Night or somepony preparing for Nightmare Night, etc. (But we won't stop you if it goes a bit longer. :pinkiehappy:)

* Claim prompts with a quick post responding to the last post. Just the word "claimed" is fine. When you finish, make a post with the mini-fic and the remember to include the next prompt.

* Your claim is valid for four hours, to keep someone from accidentally holding things up all day. After four hours, another person could post a claim for the same prompt. If you ran out of time, and no one else has claimed it, and you still want to write it, just go ahead and reclaim it.

* In the event that people become confused, and two fics are posted for the same prompt, the first one posted contains the official next prompt.

* Please include a one word prompt at the end of your fic. There are lots of words, and they can mean lots of things, and it's up to the next writer what they want to do with it.

First prompt: Panic

Claimed, but I may need a day or two. :twilightblush: I'm a bit busy. I think I'll do it in a few hours, so give me time. If not, I'll try to get to it tomorrow.

Drizzle Quill
Group Admin

Alright, thanks for telling me! :pinkiehappy:

You're welcome, and thank you! :twilightsmile:

The Princess Rarity
Group Admin

1899091 Can I call dibs or...?

Drizzle Quill
Group Admin

Superpony requested a day or two, so I'd recommend waiting one more day, then you can claim if he hasn't put it up. :twilightsmile:

The Princess Rarity
Group Admin

1911599 Mmkay. That's cool. :twilightsmile:

Drizzle Quill
Group Admin

Alright, I say you can take it now if you want it. :twilightsmile:

1917377>>1916520>>1899256

So, uhhhh...

Guessin' this place is dead? That didn't take long.

Drizzle Quill
Group Admin

If we want to continue it, we most likely can...if you guys are up for it.

I'm actually just about to go to bed. But tomorrow I'll try and get this thing going.

The Princess Rarity
Group Admin

1899091 I have bad news, good news and better news.

Bad news: WHELP. THIS FAILED.
Good news: I got an idea to start up a Holiday-Themed Collab!
Better news: I (sort of) promoted this group in one of the most popular groups on FIMFiction!

Found the group, thanks for the cross-post! Looking forward to the Hearth Warming/Christmas collab!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16