Anti-FlashLight 133 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

I know that this would cause a cancer to some (including me), but look at this
http://www.equestriadaily.com/2015/02/friendship-games-dolls-show-flash-and.html
Seeing this, three things go through my mind
1) it is sad that Hasbro has deformed both MLP that now it looks like a clone of monster high
2) Hasbro, I understand that you like money, but at least ends the damn film before making toys, they have not even announced that they will do EG3
3) seriously, hasbro?
I would write more, but my English is not very good since it is not my first language
I just hope that this is fake or that don't have to do with the movie

wtf, but well, shitty movies, shitty dolls.

Why do they have to make everyone (cept Ass Entry thank god) like a whore?! I thought that after EQG 1 i had seen the worst thing in fact of dresses, but i was so wrong.

Ahpex
Group Contributor

4073183 Take it with a grain of salt, the toys are and always will be foe tweens, remember according to the toy line, Twilight has a car, a castle, and Shining and Cadence have a foal, they're not getting together at all, Hasbro isn't dumb enough to put them together unless they don't want people leaving the show..

4077141 You can't be quiet because hasbro continues to insist on using this couple badly made
They already revealed the flash doll in Valentines Day (I dare not put the link, search for in equestria daily) and to make matters worse, they are taken from the hand with the twilight doll (although it may be the human twilight because it has lenses and has no wings nor the pink stripe in the hair )

Ahpex
Group Contributor

4078357 But they aren't going to get together. Oh machine phones they must be together, not like Hasbro can save costs by using the same phone for both dolls.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6