We Can't Wait for Season Four! 68 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 20 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 20

Wasn't that awesome! It was amazing!!!!! Elements and discord and seeds and gak and alicorns and AWESOME!!!! :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

The Sonic Spark is born!

Why does everyone have to talk about it? You're just making me want to see it moar and I can't watch it until someone puts it one youtube. *sigh*

2224692 Oh! Heh. Sorry.:twilightblush: Why didn't you live stream? Can't?

It's alright. And no, I don't even have internet. Right now I'm just talking to you from a public computer...

2224757 Oh. I don't have a TV! But anyway, sorry about that. I'd put it on Youtube myself but I don't know how.

I think we'll have to wait for the DVD of season four to come out before anyone uploads any quality videos of it on Youtube. Unless someone watched the premier with a camcorder and plans on uploading it.

Our RP! WE MUST CONTINUE ZE AWESOME!

2224812 Um.... Okaaaay. It is awesome, but I'm freaking out about how SUPERIFFICAWESOMETASTIOUSPARTAY it was!

Yes. I didn't see it, but I shall be patient.

2224840 Oops, sorry.:twilightblush: Look for it on live streams and youtube. It shall probably be there soon.

Yup. But for now, we must continue.

2224674 I lived streamed it, no cable. But it was amazing. :twilightblush: A lot better then I could of hoped for. :yay:

2225144 I KNOW! I live streamed it too. And yay! Discord! Although he was being a jerk. And did you notice him looking Right At Us?

2225288 Oh yea I did notice that. Was pretty cool :twilightsmile: But he was a bit of a jerk. :applejackunsure: Though I think he did manage to get Twilight to go back to her friends when she left them to return to Ponyville, whether that was his intention or not.

Good, although the Celestia / Luna battle was rushed a bit, I thought it would be longer, like a war. And the Twilight Sparkboom!? I mean seriously? Twilight's my favorite pony, but this fact is driving me nuts.

2228441 Yeah, I was disappointed at the end. Now I know Luna will never be big as Celestia! :raritydespair:

Maybe she will, we'll see.

so far the first 3 are very good!:ajsmug::pinkiehappy::yay:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 20