Power Ponies HQ! 429 members · 218 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

I'm not sure if anyone has brought up this subject, but how do you suppose changelings would function in the Power Pony universe and how would such an invasion occur? Also what would be a good stand in for Chrysalis? Are there any DC/Marvel villains that you think a Power Pony Chrysalis (would probably have a different name) might take some references from?

What if they've been living "underground" all this time and now due to circumstances they have to start invading Maretropolis in order to survive? What do you think of that idea?

ne them being spies or saboteurs

7204584 Ummm… I mean yeah, they would spy on the populace, sabotage machines and technology that might alert others to their presence and gradually replace those in high positions. They might send out troops to take out those deem as a threat, disguised as that pony's loved ones/trusted friends perhaps.

I assume that is what you mean.

Ok how about cadmus from dc comics a government group of who goal is either control or take down various supers

In the story I’m working on, I kept it similar to the show, where they replaced ponies in power (including the Power Ponies) and then turning it to a full-on invasion when they were pushed too far.

Maybe cut out the love eating and they'd be like... Skrulls?

7204812 That's kind of the idea, I've been having. My thought is that compared to Chrysalis the changeling queen in this world would prefer a peaceful connection with ponies, however due to the fear most ponies have of changelings most have had to feed in secret. However, in these dire and depressing times with the power ponies and various villains fighting love is growing scarce and now the queen is forced to find another way to feed her people.

Even if that means taking over.

To be honest, I see them as "reformed" Changelings, but with The Monarch (Queen Chrysalis) leading them in a consquest of the galaxy, in search of habitable planets where they can breed.

Each one would wheild enough magic to take on several earth unicorns, with the Monarch capable of handling several Alicorns at once.

And of course alien biotech ships, and shape shifting powers, for all those infiltration storylines.

Considering their need for love is their greatest weakness, it just makes sense.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8