The Defenders of Luna 620 members · 718 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
The Accursed One
Group Admin

Sorry for the REALLY late post tonight, I was watching the awesome anime Kill la Kill. Which is today's theme since I can't think of anything better. :derpytongue2:

Today's is coming from my friend, a self-proclaimed superfan of the show, so here it goes!

Fact! This show hs great characters, a great plot, and lots of comedy.

Joke! Well, the whole show is pretty funny, so no need for a joke if you watch it. Especially when Mako goes on some of her ranty things.

Random thing!

Question! Who is your favorite Kill la Kill character and why? (If you don't watch Kill la Kill, you seriously should. It's amazing.)

My fav character has to be either Ryuuko Matoi (Badass factor, of course.) or Mako Mankanshoku (She's hilarious.). The favorite character of the person who wrote this post is Nonon Jakuzure, because "she's got the best outfit, is absolutely cute looking, has a great amount of wit, and easily has the best theme in the show hands down".

My favorite character is the big blond guy who yells at people a lot. I have no idea what his name is.

I have only ever watched Kill la Kill while drunk.

3040205 As the "superfan" he speaks of, I can say that's Ira Gamagori.

The Accursed One
Group Admin

Being drunk is the best time to do anything watch hilarious, action-y shows. Joking, of course. There is never a good time to be drunk. Being drunk is bad and you should feel bad.

I've considered cosplaying him. It would be very fun to explain to everyone that I have no idea how he acts because I was highly intoxicated when watching him.

I'll need to watch that some time.
Also, I can't tell if you are joking about being drunk...:unsuresweetie:

The Accursed One
Group Admin

I wouldn't ever advise getting drunk. It's not something I've experienced, and not something I want to experience.

Well, I have experienced it a few times. It's not that bad if you don't get hammered or drive.
(I'm not trying to get you to drink, I am only telling you what I think.)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8