The Defenders of Luna 620 members · 718 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14
Lunas Paladin
Group Admin

My fellow Luna enthusiasts, I come forth and ask of you now, become councilmen of The Council of Luna, so that I do not become a tyrant, I shall ask the council about major decisions of the group. I myself will be the leader of the council, should he accept, my advisor, Advisor The Accursed One shall be on the council, so I ask that you volunteer for the last three slots. Major decisions I have already made will not be brought forth unless I choose to change them. So, who will volunteer as tribute?

The Accursed One
Group Admin

I accept this position. How will the decisions be made? Mass PM, or will they be in threads?

Lunas Paladin
Group Admin

2582965 in a thread that will be locked unless a dection is being made.

The Accursed One
Group Admin

I'm game as long as there are still spots available.

That probably didn't sound as clear as I thought it did so I'll say it another way.

I volunteer for this opportunity.

I shall volunteer

I volunteer as tribute!

Lunas Paladin
Group Admin

As two of the longest standing members of this group, you each shall have a spot.

You also are a long standing member, therefor you get the last spot.

I have chosen these three ponies to become the last councilmen because the have been here a long time and they have a feel for what I and the other members would like, they are also very active in the group. Thank you to all who volunteered, and congrats to the newest councilmen!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14