The Defenders of Luna 620 members · 718 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
PaulAsaran
Site Blogger

My most popular story, Trixie vs. Equestria, may qualify for this group, but I want to be certain of it before I try to post it here. If I just go and post it without any warning or alert, it may get flagged and removed just based on the first few chapters, before anyone really "gets it". As such, I wanted to lay down a few notes, maybe have someone with authority in this group, read a little ways into it and tell me if it's appropriate.

Trixie vs. Equestria is told from Trixie's perspective (of course), but heavily features Luna as the second main character. Now, I can't go into detail with this near-complete story; I've written it in such a way that to tell you anything would result in massive spoilers. Everything's a mystery, nothing is certain. Lies are so frequent that even when a character is telling the truth, there's no way to know it.

That's what makes this story tricky for this group: depending upon who's view you're willing to believe, Luna is either a hero or a villain. The truth doesn't come out until the very end, and this is not a short story.

I'm not about to submit this story to this group if it's just going to be rejected by an admin who just read three chapters of it. Someone give me a hand!

I'd advise waiting until it obviously belongs here. The site as a whole has the policy of not accepting stories until they contain ponies, however many chapters in that may be. If what's been written so far qualifies, drop it in. If not, wait. If worried about admins, PM them ahead of time. It's a lot better to be shot down in a PM with an unsubmitted than to have your story pulled by a (probably) irritated admin.

Lunas Paladin
Group Admin

2313782 I am the only one in power here, and I have not removed a story yet! Go ahead and post it, I'll eventually look into it, and make my choice.

PaulAsaran
Site Blogger

Your advice is solid, but I think you misunderstood. My issues have nothing to do with the story not being pony-related. It has everything to do with Luna being defined in a good light.

Sounds good. Just make sure you read through the whole thing before making said decision, please.

Lunas Paladin
Group Admin

2331799 That's what I do.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5