The Defenders of Luna 619 members · 718 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

Hello everypony, my name is Knight'n Gale, and I am the Chairman of the Lunar Party in The Equestrian Parliment, where we discus the politics of Equestria and where it stands in the world. Groups from all points of Equestria, from Ponies, to Gryphons, to Crystal Ponies, even Changelings can and will be discussed in how they play apart in how things are run in this world of magic.

I encourage and invite you to come and join the Lunar Party, or any Party of your choosing. For more on the Lunar Party, come HERE

If you would like to join the Lunar Party, then please go HERE

Thank you for your time and I hope to see you join The Equestrian Parliment in the future.

-Chairman Knight'n Gale
Chairman of the Lunar Party

Well I'll join the parliament to keep up with some news, but I won't take sides between the two Princesses.

5193493 We ask that all Parliment Members join at least one party...and there is a Party for both princesses The Equestrian Party. We however have no Chairman, or leader, of the Equestrian Party and you can ask the Speaker of the House or the Speaker of the Chamber to become the Chairman of the Equestrian Party

Sorry but as much as I love Luna, I'm not quite the best candidate for either of those positions. Thanks for the offer though.

Celestias Paladin
Group Admin

If there are no takers i may ask to fill in as leader of the Unionist party.

5193818 There is no Unionist Party in the Equestrian Parliment.
You can see a list of all the current parties HERE

You CAN however send a request to add the Unionist Party. You can contact either the Speaker of the House or the Speaker of the Chamber and request that the Unionist Party be added

Celestias Paladin
Group Admin

I mean the Equestria Party. Sorry I've spent enough time going through the fandom's NLE/SE crap that I see the flag used by the Equestria Party as an Unionist emblem

5193841 You must still contact the Speaker of the house or the Speaker of the Chamber to request to be Chairman of the Equestrian Party...you must first however, join the group

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8