The Defenders of Luna 619 members · 718 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
The Accursed One
Group Admin

Yep!

Fact! In 1998, a Georgia student was suspended for wearing a Pepsi shirt to "Coke in Education Day."

Joke! The village blacksmith hired an enthusiastic new apprentice 
willing to work long, hard hours. 
He instructed the boy, “When I take the shoe out of the fire, I’ll lay it on the anvil. When I nod my head, you hit it with the hammer.” The apprentice did exactly as he was told, and now he’s the new village blacksmith.

Random thing!

Song!

Riddle! TheWraithWriter got it mostly right! The answer was: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow!
Today's riddle: How did Mark legally marry three women in Michigan, without divorcing any of them, becoming legally separated, or any of them dying?

Question! Are any of you interested in a dihydrogen monoxide containment unit? Warning: Its contents may cause micturition, diaphoresis, and acute tissue hydration. Its contents are also the leading cause of drowning, and have been proven to take human lives.

3895635 Mark is a priest.

dihydrogen monoxide is water.

I'm a smug bastard.
:ajsmug:

I would do the same thing as the student; Pepsi is the best pop! *Takes a long, slow dring of Pepsi* Ahh...

:rainbowlaugh:

Yay! A pony song!

Answer: I do not know.

I am more interested in Sulfur Hexafluoride. This is why. (Funny with that water joke!)

3895635 I will guess he is a polygamist.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4