The Defenders of Luna 619 members · 718 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
The Accursed One
Group Admin

Again redoing the numbers but starting at 6 so every Wednesday is a 7th post!
No longer doing the code thing due to lack of interest!
Tomorrow is NOT a Community Nightly!

Fact! The Pentagon apparently has a plan for the zombie apocalypse! And with ebola running around like it does, that's gonna happen sooner rather than later with these ebola-zombies in Sierra Leone, Liberia, and other African countries!

Joke! A proud and confident genius makes a bet with an idiot. The genius says, "Hey idiot, every question I ask you that you don't know the answer, you have to give me $5. And if you ask me a question and I can't answer yours I will give you $5,000." The idiot says, "Okay." The genius then asks, "How many continents are there in the world?" The idiot doesn't know and hands over the $5. The idiot says, "Now me ask: what animal stands with two legs but sleeps with three?" The genius tries and searches very hard for the answer but gives up and hands over the $5000. The genius says, "Dang it, I lost. By the way, what was the answer to your question?" The idiot hands over $5.

Random thing!

Song!

Riddle! There aren't seven days of the week; instead, there are ten. Can you name them all?

Question! Anyone hyped for a specific Christmas gift? I'm ready for my Xbox One!

3892795 Riddle answer: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Yesterday, Today, and Midday.

I heard about that pentagon zombie thing. I think it is stupid.

You used that joke once already...

I am going to be getting a new TV. Not sure of the size, but I know it will be bigger than a 36 inch, because that is what I have now.
I am also going to get a new tablet; one that can connect to my TV!
Also I am going to be getting a 300 watt per channel home receiver for my subs!
(A lot of stuff!)

3892795 I just recently started collecting Funko Vinyl Collectable figures like so.

I am expecting at least one for christmas and I hope it's Princess Luna.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4