The Defenders of Luna 619 members · 718 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
The Accursed One
Group Admin

Tomorrow is a Community Nightly! Just a reminder!

Fact! Although better known for its food items, Sara Lee introduced the Wonderbra to the United States in 1994.

Joke! Wife: "How would you describe me?"
Husband: "ABCDEFGHIJK."
Wife: "What does that mean?"
Husband: "Adorable, beautiful, cute, delightful, elegant, fashionable, gorgeous, and hot."
Wife: "Aw, thank you, but what about IJK?"
Husband: "I'm just kidding!"

Random thing!

Song!

Riddle! The answer to yesterday's: Stop imagining! Nobody got it right, but Twilights Paladin had a great answer.
Today's riddle: A man lives in a square house with four walls. A window on each wall has a Southern view. If a bear walked by the house, what color would it be?

Code! Yesterday's still stands! Hint: It's a Caesar's Box cipher for the top layer and under it is a key word cipher going backwards. The key word is in the group title. All you have to do is say what the code says this time.

Question! CAN NOBODY HEAR ME?! I'VE GOT A LOT THAT'S ON MY MIND! I CANNOT BREATHE! CAN YOU HEAR IT TOO?! (Like, what's the band that did those lyrics?)

3833661 The bear must be white, if the windows all had a northern view it would instead be lost.

The bear is white.

3833661 Community night? What's that and why does it make me spoilers?

Also the bear is white, which is racist if you're a crazy person.

Blooy
Group Admin

Looks like that guy's not seeing his wife's wonderbra tonight.

The bear is black. Allow me to explain. With the description of the house it is at the north pole, meaning the bear must be a polar bear. And a polar bear has black skin and clear fur, thus the color of the bear is black.

Hear me by Imagine dragons.

The Accursed One
Group Admin

A Community Nightly is one made entirely by you guys! Well, except for the code bit. That one's always mine.

3833661 The bear would be white. Isn't the band Breaking Benjamin.
Have a great Thanksgiving Acursed one.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8