The Defenders of Luna 619 members · 718 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
The Accursed One
Group Admin

Fact! Poet and pre-Raphaelite painter Dante Gabriel Rosetti loved his wife, Elizabeth. How much did he love his wife, you ask? Well, after she died of a laudanum overdose in 1862, he buried her with the only existing copy of his unpublished poems. However, seven years later Rosetti found himself suffering from a really bad case of writer's block, so he dug up her body and retrieved his poems. They were published in 1870 and were well received by critics, but he never forgave himself for pilfering them from her grave.

Joke! Three men walk into a building. Though anyone would have thought one of them would've seen it!

Random thing!

Song! (The next four Nightlies (This one counts as one of the four) are Halo-related songs because I'm hyped for Christmas when I'm getting an XB1 and the Master Chief Colection! :D)

Riddle! Imagine you are swimming in the ocean and a bunch of hungry sharks surround you. How do you get out alive?

Code! You have two days for these! I'm gonna give you a hint to start off with: Yesterday and a new one. Doubly encoded. Twilights Paladin and dj-pon3fan decoded the last code after the hint. IF YOU UNDERSTAND THIS SAY ZAP
The code: CRZIORLOGLEQLJZZ

Question! If you weighed 99 pounds and ate 1 pound of nachos, are you then 1% nacho?

That joke reminds me of another. I'm gonna send it to you for Wednesday. :eeyup:

That's what my stomach said after I ate some Burger King... I felt like I was going to die...

I am not good at cracking codes.

No physically, but 1% of your weight would be nacho.

(P.S. Sorry I missed the last nightly, and the one before that. I was suffering from food poisoning. :pinkiesick:)

The Accursed One
Group Admin

Fret not, young Dustin (even though you're likely older than me)! On the morrow shall come a hint for the cipher!
And glad you're alive. Don't want any of Luna's subjects dying on me. Especially not from tainted Burger King.

This is all I can think of with you comment...

3830630 get the sharks to eat each other.

3830630 The riddle's answer is punch and then ride a shark to safety.
As for the question, I think so if you are what you eat.

Blooy
Group Admin

Grave robbing is fun.

They were probably staring at some chick's ass.

Halo? You mean Call of Duty in space?
Just kidding, halo rocks.

I simply let out a mighty shark roar, alerting them all that I am their leader. Then, I ride them off to war against the sea pancakes stingrays!

... Is it dickbutt?

No, you're now one percent obese.

The Accursed One
Group Admin

Stingrays? You mean majestic Sea Flap Flaps?

Blooy
Group Admin

... Yes, that's exactly what I mean.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9