The Defenders of Luna 620 members · 718 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
The Accursed One
Group Admin

So don't hate. I just started playing League of Legends and it ain't bad. I sure am though!

Fact! Studies show that sandwiches actually taste better when other people make them for you - When we make food, we get desensitized to the smell!

Joke! Did you hear? The Energizer bunny was arrested today! The charge? Battery.

WARNING! THIS COULD OFFEND SOME PEOPLE SO IF YOU ARE OFFENDED BY THIS PLEASE LOOK AWAY AND DO NOT WATCH.
Random thing!

Song!

Riddle! Yesterday's answer was... An anchor! 'Grats to Dustin Lange for the right answer, TP for funniest answer.
Today's riddle: A woman had two sons. They were born on the same year, the same day, and the same hour, but they are not twins. How can this be?

Question! Any of you play League and have some tips for a newbie? How's life? Just want to talk today. :twilightsmile:

3806092 The answer is one was adoptid.
I have been fine. It snowed here where I live and I had to go shovel out parking spots. how have you been?

Life's been pretty busy lately. It seems like I never have time to write anything anymore. :applecry:
Besides that, I've applied to all of my colleges and I look forward to going somewhere so I'm excited about that and I started learning to play Pathfinder which looks great. I also binge watched Sword Art Online last night and that may be my new favorite anime.

Huh... no wonder I never have time to write anything.

How's your life been, The Accursed One?

THAT VIDEO!!! OH MY GOD!!! I AM DIEING!!!

I love that joke!

:yay: I asked my mom that riddle yesterday, and she said a fishing net. Answer to riddle: I have no idea!

My life has been... not so good, but I am making it work. :twilightsmile:

3806092 Also, the answer to the riddle is one is a back to the future paradox timebaby from another dimension.

Do I win something?

...What?

The Accursed One
Group Admin

Wish I got some snow recently... xD
Yeah... Heard about that. Wish I could help but you're far away and I have no money so... sorry. Hope everything gets better soon though.
You have to wait to find out if you win, silly! :derpytongue2:
SAO is prettty great, and never played Pathfinder.

And to all of you, life's pretty good. Got a physics test next week and I have eight days to read A Separate Peace for English and I ALSO have to do something for my graduation project that's done junior year for some odd reason which is due December 5th. And that's not to mention some computer work for this service project I'm doing to attain the highest rank in the BSA! Oh, plus playing League of Legends. So yeah. Balancing school, gaming, and internet.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6