The Defenders of Luna 620 members · 718 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
The Accursed One
Group Admin

Eight is great. Fate is great. Eight is fate! Or is it a plate? Is it, mate? (srry ostralyunz)

Fact! The top 5 most used passwords in 2013 were: 123456, password, 12345678, qwerty and abc123. Number 9 was 'iloveyou'. (In case you are not pleased with this fact, I offer another one: If two good tic-tac-toe players go up against each other, the result will always be a draw if one does not mess up.)

Joke! A proud and confident genius makes a bet with an idiot. The genius says, "Hey idiot, every question I ask you that you don't know the answer, you have to give me $5. And if you ask me a question and I can't answer yours I will give you $5,000." The idiot says, "Okay." The genius then asks, "How many continents are there in the world?" The idiot doesn't know and hands over the $5. The idiot says, "Now me ask: what animal stands with two legs but sleeps with three?" The genius tries and searches very hard for the answer but gives up and hands over the $5000. The genius says, "Dang it, I lost. By the way, what was the answer to your question?" The idiot hands over $5.

Random thing!

Song!

Riddle! The answer to yesterday's is... A promise! Nobody got it right, sadly. Props to Dustin Lange and Twilights Paladin for having the exact same wrong answer though!
Today's riddle! I went to the woods and got it, sat down to seek it, and brought it home because I could not find it. What was it?

Question! Which Greek myth do you like best? I personally love the myth of Daedalus and Icarus.

Blooy
Group Admin

We need some Tic-tac-toe world championships. I'd watch that shit.

Arrogance is a beautiful thing.

It's so hypnotizing...

Today I learned that if you murder your friend to be with his girlfriend, never go to a creepy mansion.

Woo hoo!

The essence of a dark god trapped inside your soul that will eventually take control of you and bring about the apocalypse?

Hmm... It'd have to be the tale of Oedipus because incest is wincest.

3799741 the answer is a tick
I love all greek myths. I do study them after all. But if I had to pick one it would be Pandora's Box.

Nice joke! :rainbowlaugh:

That... is pretty random...:pinkiehappy:

Always a good song!

Answer to riddle: is it a tick?

I like the myth of Heracles!

The Accursed One
Group Admin

Pandora's what now?!

Yay, someone used the Greek name for once! Did you know Perseus is the great-grandfather, and half-brother, of Heracles?

great-grandfather, and half-brother, of Heracles?

The Accursed One
Group Admin

Half-brother through Zeus. Since they both have Zeus in common.
And great-grandfather on Heracles' mother's side.

I'm just trying to figure out how incestious of a relation that is...

The Accursed One
Group Admin

Not at all! Zeus, their father, just really gets around.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9