The Defenders of Luna 620 members · 718 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
The Accursed One
Group Admin

Always on Wednesdays to help you get through that week! Oh, on community Nightlies, if you see something with a [NONE SUBMITTED!] and want to see something there, PM it to me and I'll edit it in!

Fact! WE SAY ELVEN [sic] AND TWELVE INSTEAD OF ONETEEN AND TWOTEEN BECAUSE BACK IN THE DAY BAKERS WERE DUTCH
AND THAT WAS A DOZEN (Submitted, as written, by Listener)

Joke! Two Eskimo's [sic] are fishing in a boat when they start to get cold. One grabs some kindling to start a fire to warm themselves up. The boat catches fire and they both drown. It just goes to show, you can't have your kayak and heat it too. (Submitted by dj-pon3fan)

Random thing! [NONE SUBMITTED!]

Song!

(Submitted by Dustin Lange)
(Sorry TP, I can only choose one and yours was just a parody of yesterday's song.)

Riddle! The answer to yesterday's was 3! Congrats to Twilights Paladin for getting it right! dj-pon3fan gets funniest answer.
Today's riddle: [NONE SUBMITTED!]

Question! [NONE SUBMITTED!]

That's a funny joke! :rainbowlaugh:

3793082 Thanks for using my joke.

3793355 Everyone I have told that joke to has thought it was a flop.

The Accursed One
Group Admin

No prob. As 3793355 said, it was amazing.

Comment posted by The Accursed One deleted Nov 13th, 2014

I don't know what to tell you then. Maybe they don't get it?

Blooy
Group Admin

It should be onety-one, onety-two, onety-three, onety-four, onety-five, onety-six, onety-seven, onety-eight, and onety-nine.

Not with that attitude you can't.

I wasn't submitting it, I was simply showing you it because the song from yesterday reminded me that said song existed. Submitting things is too mainstream.

Woot woot, I was right.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7