The Defenders of Luna 620 members · 718 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
The Accursed One
Group Admin

It's less forgetting and more I have calculus and physics homework every night. But the workload has decreased a bit so I might be able to do the nightlies now! Provided I find things to post.

Fact! There are 3 Friday the 13ths next year, in February, March, and November.

Joke! What's the difference between a poorly-dressed man on a tricycle and a well-dressed man on a bicycle? Attire.

Random thing!

Song of the Day!

Riddle! A smooth dance, a ball sport, a place to stay, an Asian country, and a girl's name. What's her name?
Hint after the spoiler: Think the NATO phonetic alphabet.

Question! Did any of you miss these? If I can't do it one night one of you is free to take over for that day. I give you permission. :twilightsmile:
...we need luna emotes. Oh Knighty?

I missed these!

Answer to the riddle: Juliet

Blooy
Group Admin

Homework, what a terrible thing.

Three!? That's like... More than two.

Ha, that's funny.

Oh, I know the answer! It's uh... Bill Clinton.

I missed these! You should do more. Like, make one every ten minutes! Yes! Better yet, one every ten seconds! :pinkiecrazy:

The Accursed One
Group Admin

You'll have to wait until tomorrow to find out if you're right.

Also Toilet Paper, which was funny? The image or the joke? Or both? Or my miserable life? Or is it your life that's the joke? I forget...

Blooy
Group Admin

I was totally right.

Toilet paper? ... I love it.
As you which was funny, I'd have to say yes to all four things you proposed there.

3776072 I love these. and I have no clue about the riddle.:derpytongue2: We need Luna.

The Accursed One
Group Admin

Okay, good. And spoilers for later, you're about... 98.4729573% wrong. But you get best answer award!

Thank you for returning the nightlies to us, oh accursed one.

Blooy
Group Admin

Yay! I'm gonna go prepare my acceptance speech!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9