The Defenders of Luna 620 members · 718 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
Lunas Paladin
Group Admin

The authority in this group is changing. I am no longer going to be the sole leader. My fellow paladins, should you choose to accept, I would like to make you admin in this group. I am also leaving my position as admin to my advisor. I'm not leaving, just giving the group a leader because I am never on anymore. I will be on occasionally, but that will be rare. Goodbye, for a long time.

Can I be an admin?

3264312 Farewell for now.

3264414 As long as I can be the watchdog. That's a joke btw. Or is it? But in all seriousness you could be.

3264312 You shall be sorely missed by all.

The Accursed One
Group Admin

My liege, I changed my name back to what it used to be. I'm not stepping down, but I much prefer my username as it is. Just saying before you get all mad and think I abandoned my post. :D

Lunas Paladin
Group Admin

The only way to officially abandon you post is to submit a resignation, which I will usually accept, but there could be a slight chance I won't, but probably I will. Also the name means nothing to me anymore. I could care less what it is now.

The Accursed One
Group Admin

Ah, okay. Now, just to clarify, and make sure before a C&D order: Are you okay with me doing my daily/nightly post in here, or would you consider it some sort of spam?

Lunas Paladin
Group Admin

You have main control of the group now. The only thing I ask you not to do is make people admins.

The Accursed One
Group Admin

Other than Twilights Paladin who recently joined, right?

Lunas Paladin
Group Admin

But only if they choose to be an admin. Which I did extend the invitation to them before.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10