The Defenders of Luna 620 members · 718 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
The Accursed One
Group Admin

Notice: There are no notices. Except that the group wouldn't let me post a thread last night for some reason, sorry. I let you all down. :fluttercry:

Nothing to report from yesterday two days ago, except damn you Weeping Angel and your large repertoire of reaction images.

Fact 1! One jar of Nutella is sold every 2.5 seconds throughout the world.
Fact 2! The king of hearts in a standard card deck is the only one without a mustache. It also is known as the "suicide king" because its sword is pointed at its head, possibly in its head.

Joke 1! Why do mathematicians get Christmas and Halloween confused? Because OCT 31 = DEC 25!
Joke 2! What does a nosy pepper do? It gets jalapeƱo business!

Random thing 1! Today's Yesterday's is a quote! "Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is to not stop questioning." ~Albert Einstein
Random thing 2! Today's is a random gif I found on the internet!

Question 1! What do you guys think of these posts? Am I going too far by posting one every day (When possible)?
I say they're awesome, and no.
Question 2! Are you mad at me for missing yesterday's post because the site dun goofed? :unsuresweetie::fluttershyouch::fluttershysad:

except damn you Weeping Angel and your large repertoire of reaction images.

My sole purpose of life has been fulfilled.

The Accursed One
Group Admin

Glad I helped, I guess?

I enjoy these posts on the whole. Sometimes they produce interesting conversations.

That second joke was really fu**ing funny but stupid! (The stupid ones are the best!)

I love that quote!
That gif is now in my folder!

I love these posts! And no!
Don't worry about missing one. It's fine. :eeyup:

The Accursed One
Group Admin

#HashtagMacSwag (Sorry, just wanted to use that emote. xD)

Don't feel bad about making a funny!:eeyup:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8