Crazy Cannon Bouncers (CCB) 55 members · 78 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

Of all the school age ponies, CMC and those their age. Which is your fav and why? Also which of them do you think is the most popular?

i have to say scootaloo she is my fav filly :scootangel:

Shimmering Honor
Group Admin

1950795>>1950812

I like Scootaloo. mainly because noone knows alot about her, my liking of her has grown massively while reading Working towards the future so much so that I cant wait to see what they do with her in series 4 of MLP:FIM, I hope it is good as she is an awesome scooter rider and is just cool.

and the most popular in the school or in the fandom?

My usual answer is Sweetie Belle in canon, Scootaloo in fanon.

Void Mystic
Group Admin

I love Scootaloo the best.

RGLloyd
Group Admin

Well thats a tough decision to make. As far as canon goes Sweetie Belle is adorable. I really like the dynamic she has going with Rarity. However, I have done a lot in my fictions with Scootaloo and have really become attached to the character. I love writing for Scootaloo, and her dynamic with Dash. There is a lot to expand upon with the hero worship, the obstacles to overcome before flying, and her adorable insecurities.:pinkiesmile:

Apple Bloom, however, I don't feel gets enough attention. She has a family, is pretty much predictably set in her future, and really doesn't have a clear and present goal. As to where Sweetie Belle wants to be closer to her sister, and Scootaloo wants to be closer to Dash and learn to fly. Apple Bloom is just kinda...there, is already best pals with her sis, and sometimes feels like the other CMC's were tagged onto her character because she had a convenient yard for the cliche' treehouse club meetings, and no cutie mark yet. Though she does have a d'aww inducing bow...:raritystarry:

As far as popularity goes, I think Scootaloo wins hooves down.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6