Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17
Viking Hoof
Group Admin

I guess I just didn't do enough to set everything up. *sigh*.

Maybe it would be easier if this was a rp in which everyone ran their own country. Someplayers would be navy commanders or in the army or politicians, but then everyone can set up their own systems more.

The whole point of this rp being player driven is so that I don';t have to start EVERYTHING. I don't have enough time in my life for that.

1941060 Well we've barely really started. Amd to be truthful. Everything from the tech to the politics are your headcanon. Making it less than easy to establish anything. But I also like how its your head canon.

1941083 Not everything, the Gryphons are mainly my design. I'm actually still thinking stuff up for them.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1941083>>1941839Everything that isn't explicitly stated is up for player contributions *with the exception of marysue nations *COUGH* ukaih *COUGH*

F4D3
Group Admin

Uhh...

*steps out of the room*

1942494 :fluttershysad: I didn't create a may sue nation. And if thats how its gonna be then I'm out.

F4D3
Group Admin

I'm fairly certain that's what it was, at least in the beginning.

1941060 you kind of make it hard to respond in RP

I know it's your brainchild and everything, and hey, I love the stuff you created, but I'm not sure if it works to well as an RP scenario. Now if it were a story, I could get behind it.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1949108>>1948038 Suggestions on how to make it more rp friendly?

F4D3
Group Admin

Like I've said before, we need some rules and guidelines to help things run more smoothly. For instance, establishing a turn based RP so that no one gets left out would definitely help.

To be honest, combat.
All RPs that I've been part of that are successful are combat orientated with politics taking a secondary role, not the other way round.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1949614 1949609 I guess.

Ferinsian, we're gonna need combat rules and more ship designs. I will try to design more, but actual designs from others would be nice.

Fade, can you work a bit more on the rules?

F4D3
Group Admin

I can try, but as of late I'm pretty backed up on work for Weston and school, as well as a few other things. I'm actually really behind on my work right now.

I'm very backed up with work at the moment. I may have to cut down on some things, and this is probably going to be it.
Sorry. :twilightblush:

1941060 Any way we can reboot this? I'm still a fan of your world and tech.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2345031 I don't know?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17