Comments ( 28 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 28
Viking Hoof
Group Admin

The cruiser has 12 more medium turrets on 6 Anti Grav Generators (1/2 perside)

Carrier has 8 more turrets on 4 Anti Grav units

Here is the new pocket carrier class (bottom), frigate (top), and some destroyer class concepts.

In case you can't tell, the Pocket Carrier only has cannon turrets on the top of their antigravity units. This is partly because they only have 2 lift engines, and partly because 4 cannons going off would make it too unstable to be a decent flight deck.

F4D3
Group Admin

Interesting... Very interesting...

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1904239>>1903968
Ferinsian) if you would try to create more designs I would be grateful. If scenic sketches don't turn out well, try doing just design layouts like the pocket carrier.

Fade) Luv U!

F4D3
Group Admin

Nice new chapter btw, it was adorable.

I tried. They looked like a ham fisted rodent drew them. There are some awesome pictures online of airships that I found before if you'd like me to get a hold of those?

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1904259 I'd be interested, and if you send me those drawings I can redraw them.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1904258 the next one should be longer.

Can you guess what a boop virus is?

F4D3
Group Admin

From the name I can sorta guess what it means :rainbowderp::moustache:

Also, just remember if you ever need your stuff edited or proofread I'm there whenever you need me, I'd be more than happy to help you out.

One of the pictures is here:
And the rest can be found here

And the drawings have been well and truly recycled by now.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1904288 bacterial olefactory occu-pation. Symptoms: slight delusions, occasional hallucinations, vomiting, diarrhea, and sometimes death.

F4D3
Group Admin

Huh...

Well, you said guess...

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1904293 hmm, let's make those rotors into lift engines, install 1 small AGU, and change that machine gun.

Reaver?

Also, MAKE MORE! I need lots of new and old style ships if we are ever going to have a war.

I can try changing them on paint.
Gimme a while and I can have a few ship designs up

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1904298 is transmitted through compulsory touching of hooves to noses.

Jk.

F4D3
Group Admin

:rainbowderp:

Oh you... :twilightsmile:

Comment posted by FenrisianBrony deleted Oct 7th, 2013

1903604 I couldn't make my own but heres some ideas.:pinkiehappy:

This one could be used for building or canal maintenance.

Comment posted by Ukaih deleted Oct 7th, 2013

1903604 Another maintenance or maybe a builder ship

Comment posted by Ukaih deleted Oct 7th, 2013

And heres another one. From the design probably a carrier like ship. Or the tank equivalent.

1903604 Royal looking ship. Maybe not of Germane or Scandneighvian design? Perhaps Amareica?

Battleship:
6 10 inch cannons. 16 missiles split into 4 batteries. Numerous point defense guns. Two main engines

Cruiser:
2 10 inch cannons. 8 missiles split into 2 batteries. Numerous point defense guns. Six smaller directional engines

Reaver (Small scout ship):
2 quick firing 20mm cannons. 4 large engines. Please ignore the RAF symbol on the wing, I forgot to remove it.

Duel pony fighter:
2 70 cal. machine guns optimized for ground attack runs. 2 forward facing 50 cal. machine guns for dog fighting. 2 rear facing 50 cal. machine guns for dog fighting. (Controlled by the second pony) Built around a single engine unit, with two directional thrusters in the wings.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1904503>>1904445>>1904325
Reaver

Dreadnought (to undergunned for BS, too big for a cruiser)

All of those designs are propellor or jet based. I've created a cut off for ship level anti Grav (the Reaver is the smallest ship with AG) fighters have a much less efficient AG. That's why fighters are just armored and boosted Pegasi and not fighter craft. This is for balance reasons.

If you could translate those ships to our current design type. Please do.

They aren't mine. I found them and edited them slightly, but someone else drew them, so no,I can't change them any more.
Sorry.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1905431 I meant take the general design and draw a version of it in the cannon style.

I can't draw. I edit, and there is only so much editing I can do.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1905554 just trace it and digitally edit the trace.

I can try. Don't expect any miracles though. And don't expect it soon, like until after the weekend soon.

F4D3
Group Admin

That reminds me... Do you have any ideas for land based military vehicles?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 28