Comments ( 20 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 20
Viking Hoof
Group Admin

Fantasi- The worship of the Goddess of inspiration imagination, and insanity: Fantasi.

Celestiam: The worships of Celestia. (most conservative but not actually relevant to Celestia)

Faustian: The Worship of the Allmother: Lauren Faust

Atheism: believing there are no gods.

Their rates in Scandineighvia:
Fantasi: 71%
Atheist: 15%
Faustian: 8%
Celestial: 6%

Now here is my question for you, what should be the religious tenants of Faustian, Fantasi, and Celestiam.

Fantasi is the worship of another one of my OCs (a inactive one) so I will have to like whatever goes in there, but the other two are open to popular headcannon.

1844549 Pish, ponies would do none of these they are smart enough to know the true god is Sithis and the true religion is potatosithism.

F4D3
Group Admin

I've got a few ideas about all of them, gimme some time and I'll see if I can't come up with something really good :moustache:

I feel like most of Equestria would be animistic (in a very basic summary, believing that all life is sacred.)

The worship of Faust probably functions similarly to most monotheistic religions. (I say most, because I don't know if there are any other than the Abrahamic religions. It would be ignorant to only focus on those three.)

The group defined as worshippers of Celestia would probably be a mishmash of different groupings. The biggest sect would probably be alicorn worshippers, who would worship Celestia, Luna, Cadence, and Twilight. There would also be sects for each individual princess, plus a few for Discord, and a few that worship some mixture of the demigods.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1871963 it's just for the imperial princesses. (Equestria is a empire and Scandineighvia is a subject nation among many.

I think all of the princesses would be worshipped, just that Celestia and Luna would have more of a following.

The varied attitudes on the princesses would diversify religious beliefs, though Celestialists and Lunists would follow the ideals and messages of the princesses. Much like other religions, there would be orthodox followers, who strictly and zealously adhere to these principles, and liberal followers, who aren't as fervent.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1872168 celestiamis th most orthodox, Lunarism is midle of the way with the exception of few cults. The church of the Twilight is the most liberal. They are just grouped together underCelestiam like Hinduism.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1872168 this gives me an idea... hmmm......

F4D3
Group Admin

Care to share that idea?

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1872468 Princess Scribble cult. I won't decide what they believe because Scribble wouldn't know about it, but there might be one.

Seems reasonable enough.

F4D3
Group Admin

Huh, I like it, I like it a lot. I can't imagine what her reaction would be to finding out that there are ponies worshiping her... How old is she here anyway? And I'm assuming she is, but will she still be a mute?

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1872637 yes on mute, yes on cute, yes on astute, and she's about 18-19

F4D3
Group Admin
F4D3
Group Admin
Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1872916 sorry, I meant to link my comment.

F4D3
Group Admin

1844549 In my Zebrica. Sedahai is the thought that every life is sacred and everything has life. That everything dies or changes. There is no gods(unlike Weston...:ajsleepy:). But there are high spirits who are close to gods. Their is Sedah the spirit of death and ending. Then Ere the spirit of life and beginning. Followers also believe that balance is extremely important. Also traditions dictate huge portions of their life. That is one of the biggest reasons technology is low.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 20